We are here to help you find the best space for your business in Croydon.
Our concierge package provides a dedicated, customer-focused business account manager to facilitate your business relocation, expansion and search for new premises.
We will work closely with you to take your business aspirations from initial enquiry right through to helping you set up your operations in Croydon.
We are here to help make this process as seamless as possible.
10 steps: Relocating your business to Croydon
1. Get in touch with the Croydon Urban Edge team – Let the team know of your intention to start up, relocate or expand in Croydon, about your organisation and the type of property or premises you’re after.
2. Get allocated a Business Account Manager – You will be allocated a Business Account Manager who will be your main point of contact for the duration of your search.
3. Meet with your Business Account Manager – Meet with your Business Account Manager to let them understand your property requirements in more detail. This will help to tailor the search and ensure the most suitable properties are put forward for your consideration.
4. Business Account Manager conducts search – Your Business Account Manager will conduct a search for suitable property and premises matching your criteria and will send you a report pack within 10 working days.
5. Review property options – Review the property options in your report pack and provide your comments to your Business Account Manager. Let your Business Account Manager know of any properties you would be interested in viewing or refine your search criteria to find other potential premises.
6. Set up viewings of properties – Your Business Account Manager will contact property agents to set up property viewings at a time convenient for you.
7. View interested properties – View your shortlisted properties as well as a tour of your potential business location with your Business Account Manager.
8. Sign lease agreement – Found your perfect premises? Put in an offer with the letting agent, negotiate your lease terms and sign your property lease agreement.
9. Conduct fit out of your new premises – Carry out internal fit out works to bring your property to your specification and business needs, and obtain planning permission for your shopfront (if appropriate).
10. Start business operation – Start trading from your new premises and access a range of business support initiatives to help you settle into your new business location. Your Business Account Manager will place a follow up call or meeting a month later to see how you’re getting on.