- 1 What council is Holborn?
- 2 Is Holborn London safe?
- 3 What areas are in Camden borough?
- 4 What postcode is Holborn?
- 5 Is Camden rough?
- 6 What council is NW3?
- 7 What are the bad parts of London?
- 8 What areas of London should tourists avoid?
- 9 Where should I stay in London?
- 10 Is Camden a rich area?
- 11 What is Camden famous for?
- 12 Is Camden a safe place to live?
- 13 What does WC mean in London postcode?
- 14 Where in London is Bloomsbury?
- 15 What does WC1 stand for?
What council is Holborn?
Metropolitan Borough of Holborn
|• Succeeded by||London Borough of Camden|
|Government||Holborn Borough Council|
|• HQ||High Holborn|
Is Holborn London safe?
Holborn has a high violent crime rate and a high property crime rate for London.
What areas are in Camden borough?
What areas are in Camden borough?
- Camden Town with Primrose Hill.
- Fortune Green.
- Frognal and Fitzjohns.
- Gospel Oak.
- Hampstead Town.
What postcode is Holborn?
Area Information for Holborn, Camden, London, EC1N 2AE. Holborn in Camden is in the London region of England. The postcode is within the Holborn and Covent Garden ward /electoral division, which is in the constituency of Holborn and St Pancras.
Is Camden rough?
Camden is the second most dangerous borough in London, according to Metropolitan Police figures. Westminster was the only borough to have a higher crime rate than Camden that month, and there was a chilling number of violent incidents recorded in both.
What council is NW3?
Hampstead Lane, NW3 | Barnet Council.
What are the bad parts of London?
According to Churchill Security, the most dangerous areas in London are:
- Westminster – Crime rate 321.4 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Camden – Crime rate 154.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Kensington and Chelsea – Crime rate 153.9 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Hammersmith and Fulham – Crime rate 129.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
What areas of London should tourists avoid?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous London Boroughs (Updated for 2019)
- 10) Hackney. The London Borough of Hackney is an area of Inner London which spans parts of East London and North London.
- 9) Croydon. Croydon is a South London borough located just over nine miles from Charing Cross.
- 8) Brent.
- 7) Haringey.
- 6) Tower Hamlets.
- 5) Lambeth.
- 4) Southwark.
- 3) Camden.
Where should I stay in London?
The 10 Best Neighborhoods in London for Tourists
- Covent Garden.
- Kensington, Belgravia, & Chelsea.
- Westminster & St James.
- Soho & Leicester Square.
- Camden Town & Primrose Hill.
- The City.
- Mayfair and Marylebone.
- East End/Spitalfields.
Is Camden a rich area?
Despite its reputation as an alternative, grungy area, the borough it is part of, London Borough of Camden, is one of the most expensive London boroughs, with the average property price in 2014 of around £1.5 million.
What is Camden famous for?
London’s Camden Town offers an eclectic mix of markets, cuisines and live music venues. Camden Town has been a residential area since the 1790s. But it was only the development of the Grand Union Canal and the improved railway transport that turned it into a bustling part of London.
Is Camden a safe place to live?
Camden has ranked as the 10th-most-dangerous city in America and is still the most dangerous city in New Jersey.
What does WC mean in London postcode?
The WC ( Western Central ) postcode area, also known as the London WC postcode area, is a group of postcode districts in central London, England.
Where in London is Bloomsbury?
Tucked in the corner of the Borough of Camden, you’ll find Bloomsbury, the intellectual and literary capital of London.
What does WC1 stand for?
|WC1||Wing Commander 1 (game)|
|WC1||Warcraft 1 (computer game)|
|WC1||Workshop Cluster 1 (molecule)|