- 1 What is the best day to go to Borough Market?
- 2 Is Borough Market Safe?
- 3 What stalls are at Borough Market?
- 4 Is Borough Market cash only?
- 5 What should I buy at Borough Market?
- 6 Is Borough Market open during lockdown?
- 7 Is borough a nice place to live?
- 8 What is Borough Market famous for?
- 9 Are food markets open during lockdown?
- 10 Does Borough Market have toilets?
- 11 Can you eat at Borough Market?
- 12 How much is a stall at Borough Market?
- 13 What tube station is Borough Market?
- 14 What days are Borough Market Open?
What is the best day to go to Borough Market?
The best time to visit is between 10am to midday Wednesday to Friday; and 8am to midday on Saturday. Yes, Saturdays are the liveliest, but also the most crowded. Alternatively, go at around 4pm.
Is Borough Market Safe?
Borough Market has remained open since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, providing the local community with access to essential produce. Throughout this time, the Market’s main priority has been to keep customers, traders and staff as safe as possible.
What stalls are at Borough Market?
- Alpine Deli. Charcuterie from South Tyrol.
- Alsop & Walker. Cheeses from East Sussex.
- Applebee’s Fish. Fishmongers and cafe.
- Applebee’s Fishbox. Grilled seafood tortillas, skewers and kebabs.
- Arabica Bar & Kitchen. Middle Eastern meze and Levantine-inspired cocktails.
- Arabica To Go.
- Artisan du Chocolat.
- Artisan Foods.
Is Borough Market cash only?
Mostly cash but there are plenty of ATM’s around the market. You will be better off just using cash.
What should I buy at Borough Market?
16 reasons to visit the Borough Markets of London
- Fresh produce.
- Duck confit.
Is Borough Market open during lockdown?
Borough Market remains open as an essential retailer, with social distancing measures in place.
Is borough a nice place to live?
In the heart of Southwark, minutes from London Bridge station and Tower Bridge, Borough embodies central London living at its best. Borough thrives as a riverside location that mixes tourist attractions and dramatic new architecture, and that can lay claim to being one of the city’s most exciting places to live.
What is Borough Market famous for?
One of the most famous places to visit in London, especially if you love to eat, is Borough Market. The market was established in 1885, and it’s one of the most renowned markets in London for artisan prepared food, and fresh organic produce.
Are food markets open during lockdown?
London Street Food Markets. Coronavirus/Covid: Markets are allowed to remain open in Lockdown for essential services which includes groceries and takeaway food.
Does Borough Market have toilets?
Public toilets (including accessible toilets ) are open during trading hours for customer use, located in Three Crown Square, Borough Market Kitchen and the Market Hall.
Can you eat at Borough Market?
There is a very nice line up of street food options along the outside wall of the market. There are probably about 10 stalls there, where you can stand in line for a sandwich or take-away plate of food. A few more street food options can be found throughout the market.
How much is a stall at Borough Market?
Cost of market stall hire: Casual pop-up stalls cost £15 per day (or £25 if you’re selling street food) Tuesday to Friday and £20 per day (or £40 for street food) Saturday and Sunday. Find out about Gravesend Borough market pitches for rent: Apply to become a trader here.
What tube station is Borough Market?
The nearest stations are London Bridge, Borough and Southwark. The nearest station is London Bridge, which is about a four-minute walk away. You can reach Borough Market via routes 43, 141, 149 and 521.
What days are Borough Market Open?
When is Borough Market open? We are open Monday to Saturday and closed on public holidays. Not all of the traders are present on all days currently, but there is still plenty of choice throughout the week.