- 1 Is Camden in Zone 1 or 2?
- 2 What zone is Camden Road station?
- 3 What is Zone 1 and Zone 2 in London?
- 4 What are Zones 1 to 6 in London?
- 5 Which travel zone is Camden Town?
- 6 Is Zone 2 central London?
- 7 Which part of London is Camden?
- 8 What Tube line is Camden Market on?
- 9 What is the closest train station to Camden?
- 10 What area is Zone 2 in London?
- 11 Which is zone 1 in London?
- 12 What zone is Wandsworth Common?
- 13 Is Oyster cheaper than contactless?
- 14 What are the 6 zones?
- 15 What zone is Heathrow?
Is Camden in Zone 1 or 2?
Camden Town is in Zone 1 on the London Underground network. Get the tube, overground train, or the many bus routes to get there.
What zone is Camden Road station?
Camden Road railway station in the London Borough of Camden, north London, is operated by London Overground. It is on the North London line and in Travelcard Zone 2.
What is Zone 1 and Zone 2 in London?
Zone 1 covers all of Central London. Zone 2 encircles zone 1 and covers a large swathe of the inner London suburbs. The link below will show you a map which shows you which stations (Underground, DLR and National Rail) are in zones 1 and 2.
What are Zones 1 to 6 in London?
Within London, all London Underground, National Rail, London Overground, TfL Rail and Docklands Light Railway stations are assigned to six fare zones. Fare zone 1 covers the central area and fare zones 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 form concentric rings around it.
Which travel zone is Camden Town?
Camden Town tube station
|Managed by||London Underground|
|Number of platforms||4|
Is Zone 2 central London?
London is divided into 1–9 zones *, but most of it fits into zones 1–6. Central London is zone 1, zone 2 is the ring around zone 1, zone 3 is the ring around 2 and so on. You can travel by bus all over London ( zones 1–6) with any Travelcard.
Which part of London is Camden?
Camden, inner borough of London, England, in the historic county of Middlesex. It lies to the north of Westminster and the historic City of London. The borough extends some 5 miles (8 km) from below High Holborn (road) to the northern heights of Hampstead Heath.
What Tube line is Camden Market on?
The simplest way to arrive is by underground. The entire market area can be found between the two stations from the Northern Line, Camden Town and Chalk Farm. The shops and stalls spread out at the left and right side along the two streets, Camden High Street and Chalk Farm Road.
What is the closest train station to Camden?
The nearest stations to Camden are:
- St Paul’s Catholic Primary School, John St is 114 meters away, 2 min walk.
- John St before Argyle St is 142 meters away, 3 min walk.
- Elizabeth St at Larkin Pl is 179 meters away, 3 min walk.
- Argyle St opp View St is 250 meters away, 4 min walk.
What area is Zone 2 in London?
Every London Underground line—except for the Waterloo & City line—has stations in zone 2. It was created on 22 May 1983 and extends from approximately 2 to 5 miles (3 to 8 km) from Piccadilly Circus.
Which is zone 1 in London?
Zone 1 covers the West End, the Holborn district, Kensington, Paddington and the City of London, as well as Old Street, Angel, Pimlico, Tower Gateway, Aldgate East, Euston, Vauxhall, Elephant & Castle, Borough, London Bridge, Earl’s Court, Marylebone, Edgware Road, Lambeth North and Waterloo.
What zone is Wandsworth Common?
Wandsworth Common railway station is in the London Borough of Wandsworth in south London. It is 4 miles 5 chains (6.5 km) down the line from London Victoria. The station and all trains serving it are operated by Southern, and it is in Travelcard Zone 3.
Is Oyster cheaper than contactless?
Otherwise an Oyster on a Pay As You Go basis or a Contactless payment card is cheaper. If you are a resident or long-term visitor there are monthly and annual Travelcards. You can load 7 day Travelcards onto an Oyster card and switch between Oyster Pay As You Go and Travelcard as your travel patterns change.
What are the 6 zones?
What Are The 6 Zones Of Atlanta?
- Zone 1: Northwest Atlanta.
- Zone 2: Buckhead/Northeast Atlanta.
- Zone 3: Southeast Atlanta.
- Zone 4: Southwest Atlanta.
- Zone 6: East Atlanta.
What zone is Heathrow?
Heathrow Airport is in Zone 6 of London’s zoned transport system.