- 1 What tube stop is Westminster Abbey?
- 2 What Tube line is Barnes on?
- 3 What is the nearest tube station to Marylebone?
- 4 What is the nearest tube station to Golden Lane?
- 5 Can I visit Westminster Abbey for free?
- 6 How much does it cost to go in Westminster Abbey?
- 7 Does Barnes have a tube station?
- 8 What zone is Putney?
- 9 What borough is Barnes in?
- 10 Is there a tube station at Marylebone?
- 11 What train line is Marylebone on?
- 12 How far is Harley Street from Oxford Circus?
- 13 How do I get to the Barbican?
What tube stop is Westminster Abbey?
Westminster Underground Station is on the other side of Parliament Square to Westminster Abbey. Trains on the Circle, District and Jubilee Lines stop at Westminster.
What Tube line is Barnes on?
Barnes Bridge railway station, in Travelcard Zone 3, is on The Terrace, Barnes in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, in south west London. The station and all trains serving it are operated by South Western Railway. It is on the Hounslow Loop Line, 12 km (7½ miles) south west of London Waterloo.
What is the nearest tube station to Marylebone?
Directions & Transport Links From there, you can take the London Underground to Bond Street Station. This is the nearest Tube station to The Marylebone and is just a few streets away. The Gatwick Express travels directly to London Victoria Station in 30 minutes.
What is the nearest tube station to Golden Lane?
The nearest stations to Golden Lane are:
- Beech Street (BN) is 79 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Baltic Street West (BP) is 290 meters away, 4 min walk.
- Barbican is 349 meters away, 5 min walk.
- Central Street (BZ) is 437 meters away, 6 min walk.
- Little Britain (SV) is 611 meters away, 9 min walk.
Can I visit Westminster Abbey for free?
Visitors who attend Westminster Abbey for worship are allowed to do so for free. This does not allow visitors access to all the tombs, monuments, or the Abbey Museum, but a seat in the nave gives guests a taste of the majesty and history this church holds.
How much does it cost to go in Westminster Abbey?
We approached Westminster Abbey and were shocked to find an admission price of 16 pounds, about $26. For a family of four it would cost over $100 to go to church, granted it’s a famous church, but still… But you can visit Westminster Abbey for free.
Does Barnes have a tube station?
What time is the first Tube to Barnes in Barnes? The DISTRICT is the first Tube that goes to Barnes in Barnes. It stops nearby at 05:02.
What zone is Putney?
Putney railway station serves Putney in the London Borough of Wandsworth, in southwest London straddling Travelcard zone 2 and zone 3. It is 5 miles 72 chains (9.5 km) down the line from London Waterloo. The station and all trains serving it are operated by South Western Railway.
What borough is Barnes in?
Barnes (/bɑːrnz/) is a district in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. It takes up the extreme north-east of the borough, and as such is the closest part of the borough to central London. It is centred 5.8 miles (9.3 km) west south-west of Charing Cross in a bend of the River Thames.
Is there a tube station at Marylebone?
Marylebone Underground Station – Transport for London.
What train line is Marylebone on?
Marylebone runs regular passenger services to the west of England, with destinations including Birmingham, Banbury, Bicester, High Wycombe, Gerrards Cross, Stratford-upon-Avon and Kidderminster. It also serves the Bakerloo line from Elephant & Castle to Harrow & Wealdstone.
How far is Harley Street from Oxford Circus?
The journey takes approximately 2 min. How far is it from Oxford Circus (Station) to Harley Street? The distance between Oxford Circus (Station) and Harley Street is 2400 feet.
How do I get to the Barbican?
- We are within walking distance from a number of London Underground stations, the closest being Barbican, St Paul’s and Moorgate.
- The nearest train stations are Liverpool Street and Farringdon.
- Bus Route 153 runs directly past the Barbican along Chiswell Street.