- 1 What buses go to Greenwich Park?
- 2 How do I get to Greenwich Park?
- 3 How do I get to Greenwich Park from central London?
- 4 How do I get to Greenwich Park by Tube?
- 5 Is Greenwich Park free?
- 6 Does Greenwich Park have toilets?
- 7 Does Greenwich have a tube station?
- 8 Can I drive through Greenwich Park?
- 9 How far is Greenwich from London?
- 10 Can I use my Oyster card on the river boats?
- 11 What Tube line is Greenwich on?
- 12 Is Greenwich Park still open?
- 13 How much does it cost to park at Greenwich Park?
- 14 What days are Greenwich market open?
- 15 Can you get into Greenwich Park at night?
What buses go to Greenwich Park?
Directions to Greenwich Park ( Greenwich ) with public transport
- Bus: 108, 53.
- Train: SOUTHEASTERN, THAMESLINK.
- Tube: JUBILEE.
- DLR: DLR.
How do I get to Greenwich Park?
Getting to Greenwich Park
- Jubilee Line to North Greenwich, then catch the 188 or 129 bus details below.
- Nearest stations: Greenwich (follow signs to the Park ), Maze Hill (for playground) and Blackheath (for Deer Park, Flower Garden & Rose Garden).
How do I get to Greenwich Park from central London?
How to get to Greenwich in London
- Travel from central London to Greenwich by riverboat, train, Tube and DLR.
- The Emirates Air Line cable car connects Greenwich Peninsula to the Royal Docks.
- It takes between 20 and 35 minutes to travel from London City Airport to Greenwich by DLR and Tube.
How do I get to Greenwich Park by Tube?
- New Cross Tube Station (East London line closed. Bus service operates) Amersham Vale, London, Lewisham, 28 mins.
- North Greenwich Tube Station. 5 Millennium Way, London, Greenwich, 28 mins.
- New Cross Gate Tube Station (East London line closed. Bus service operates)
Is Greenwich Park free?
Originally used as a royal hunting ground, Greenwich Park is now a wonderful free green space in London for picturesque strolls and picnics under chestnut and oak trees.
Does Greenwich Park have toilets?
Facilities at Greenwich Park There are toilets on Blackheath Avenue, by Blackheath Gate, in the Children’s playground and inside the old Royal Observatory.
Does Greenwich have a tube station?
The nearest Underground station is North Greenwich, on the Jubilee line, which is just next door to The O2 and Emirates Air Line. It takes about 12 minutes from London Bridge, or 25 minutes from Bond Street. You can of course get here from any tube station though and change at appropriate stations en-route.
Can I drive through Greenwich Park?
* Please Note separate vehicle access times: Greenwich Park opens at 7am to vehicles, but there is no through traffic from 10am to 4pm each day and the park is closed to through traffic at weekends and bank holidays.
How far is Greenwich from London?
Distance between London and Greenwich is 8.35 km. This distance is equal to 5.19 miles, and 4.5 nautical miles.
Can I use my Oyster card on the river boats?
You can use contactless ( card or device) or an Oyster card on the River Bus service operated by Thames Clippers. Touch in at the start of your journey and touch out at the end on the yellow card readers, and when changing boats, to pay the right fare.
What Tube line is Greenwich on?
Greenwich and Cutty Sark stations are on the the DLR line running from Lewisham to Bank (interchange for London underground Northern Line and Central Line ) via Canary Wharf (interchange with London underground Jubilee line ).
Is Greenwich Park still open?
Public Notices Greenwich Park is open but there are some changes due to Covid. Please click here for the latest information. Please follow the latest government guidelines and stay local. Car parks have been extremely busy during lockdown so please don’t travel to the park by car.
How much does it cost to park at Greenwich Park?
Monday – Saturday (9.00am – 6.00pm) – £1.40 per hour (35p per 15 minutes, 4 hour maximum stay) Sundays and Public Holidays – £2.00 per hour (50p per 15 minutes, 4 hour maximum stay) National Blue Badge holders and motor cyclists park free of charge, but are subject to 4 hours maximum stay Monday to Sunday.
What days are Greenwich market open?
Greenwich Market is fondly regarded as one of London’s best covered market. The market is open daily from Monday to Sunday and the space is available to hire for events and receptions on Monday during day time and in the evenings.
Can you get into Greenwich Park at night?
Another of London’s parks makes our nighttime viewing list. Greenwich park has always been one of London’s favoured parks thanks to the views from the hilltop. So, whether it’s arranging an evening picnic or sharing a glass of bubbly on a Friday night, Greenwich caters for any nighttime experience in London.