- 1 Where should I stay when visiting the O2 Arena?
- 2 What zone is O2 Arena in?
- 3 How far is the O2 from central London?
- 4 How many O2 arenas are there in London?
- 5 How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
- 6 How far is Greenwich from the O2 Arena?
- 7 Can I take a bag into the O2 Arena?
- 8 Can you drive to the O2?
- 9 Is O2 bigger than Wembley?
- 10 What line is Greenwich station on?
- 11 Is North Greenwich Zone 2?
- 12 What zone is Stratford?
- 13 What’s on at the 02 London?
- 14 Who has sold out the O2 Arena?
- 15 What was the 02 called before?
Where should I stay when visiting the O2 Arena?
Perched on the buzzing Greenwich Peninsula sits InterContinental London – The O2, the most convenient and luxury hotel for show attendees at The O2 arena. The hotel is connected to the arena via a private walkway, allowing attendees to stay, quite literally, a stone’s throw from the venue.
What zone is O2 Arena in?
Getting here by tube North Greenwich station is on the Jubilee Line in Zones 2 and 3. And it’s right on our doorstep. Get here from Central London in 20 minutes. Or Stratford in 10 minutes.
How far is the O2 from central London?
Get here from Central London in 20 minutes.
How many O2 arenas are there in London?
21 venues across 13 cities.
How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
The distance between Greenwich Station and The O2 Arena is 2 miles.
How far is Greenwich from the O2 Arena?
The distance between Greenwich and The O2 Arena is 2 miles. How do I travel from Greenwich to The O2 Arena without a car? The best way to get from Greenwich to The O2 Arena without a car is to ferry which takes 16 min and costs.
Can I take a bag into the O2 Arena?
Only small bags (no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm) will be allowed into The O2 arena. You can leave larger bags / personal bags at our bag storage facility just outside the main entrance, at a cost of £10 per bag. All bags will be searched and screened before being accepted into the bag storage facility.
Can you drive to the O2?
Driving to The O2 Inside the M25 and outside the Congestion Zone. The O2 is signposted from the M25, the A2 and A20 (from the South East), and the M11 (from the North). Use our postcode for route planners. And if you need a junction, use Millennium Way or Edmund Halley Way.
Is O2 bigger than Wembley?
O2: An indoor arena with a maximum capacity of 20,000, although this figure is reached only if they allow people to use (cheap) production seats behind the stage. Wembley: An outdoor stadium, with a maximum capacity of 90,000, although this is for football matches, not concerts.
What line is Greenwich station on?
Get your tickets here. Just a few minutes from the city! The nearest Underground station is North Greenwich, on the Jubilee line, which is just next door to The O2 and Emirates Air Line.
Is North Greenwich Zone 2?
North Greenwich station is on the boundary of zone 2&3 so if you are coming from London it is in zone 2 so a zones 1- 2 travelcard will suffice.
What zone is Stratford?
|Number of platforms||19 (17 in use)|
|Fare zone||2 and 3|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
What’s on at the 02 London?
Events at The O2 arena
- 12 Apr – 14 Apr 2021. Postponed | Stormzy. The O2 arena.
- 15 Apr – 16 Apr 2021. Cancelled | Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds. The O2 arena.
- 3 May 2021. WWE Monday Night Raw. Rescheduled.
- 11 May 2021. The Brit Awards 2021 with Mastercard.
- 20 May 2021. Cancelled | 2021 Unibet Premier League Darts.
- 22 May 2021. Squeeze.
Who has sold out the O2 Arena?
Wizkid sells out the O2 Arena; makes history.
What was the 02 called before?
|Former names||Millennium Dome (2000)|