- 1 How far is the Lyceum Theatre from Covent Garden?
- 2 What’s near the Lyceum Theatre?
- 3 Is there a dress code for Lyceum Theatre?
- 4 Where is the best place to sit in the Lyceum Theatre London?
- 5 Can you take your own food into Lyceum Theatre?
- 6 Can you wear jeans to the Theatre?
- 7 How long is the Lion King show at Lyceum Theatre?
- 8 How early should you arrive at the Theatre?
- 9 What are the best seats in a Theatre?
- 10 Is the royal circle good seats?
- 11 How big is the Lyceum Theatre?
How far is the Lyceum Theatre from Covent Garden?
The Lyceum Theatre is approximately a 7 minute walk from Covent Garden tube station, served by the Piccadilly line.
What’s near the Lyceum Theatre?
- The Lion King. 12,005 Reviews. 21 Wellington Street Lyceum Theatre, London WC2E 7RQ England.
- Be At One Covent Garden. 510 Reviews.
- The Health Club at One Aldwych. 5 Reviews.
- CellarDoor. 217 Reviews.
- Duke Of Wellington Pub. 32 Reviews.
- 42nd Street. 502 Reviews.
- Mamma Mia. 3,114 Reviews.
- The Courtauld Gallery. 3,408 Reviews.
Is there a dress code for Lyceum Theatre?
There is no dress code at the theatre. For all performances, attire should be comfortable and appropriate for the occasion.
Where is the best place to sit in the Lyceum Theatre London?
The best seats are central and towards the front. The balcony view seats span from row A to P (omitting rows I and O) and are divided into three blocks. The Royal Circle is an ideal choice for seating for The Lion King with families as all rows are amply raked with two steps between each.
Can you take your own food into Lyceum Theatre?
Food & Drink: Snacks and drinks in plastic containers are allowed in the auditorium and hot food is prohibited. Drinks purchased from the bar must be transferred into plastic cups before being taken inside the auditorium.
Can you wear jeans to the Theatre?
From a casual t-shirt, jeans and trainers to a tuxedo or formal dress, but there are no dress codes at any theatre or opera house in the West End, so you can turn up to the theatre in any clothes and you won’t be turned away. Going to the theatre is a special occasion, so you may want to dress up.
How long is the Lion King show at Lyceum Theatre?
Performance Information. The Lion King running time is 2 hours 30 minutes which includes one interval. Please note: Children under 3 years of age are not permitted to enter the Lyceum Theatre.
How early should you arrive at the Theatre?
We usually recommend arriving at the theatre 30 minutes before the start of the show.
What are the best seats in a Theatre?
Stalls. Stall seats are on the ground level of the theatre. These seats may be regarded as the “ best seats in the house” as they offer patrons the chance to be closest to the action, especially if you are sitting in the front rows of the theatre.
Is the royal circle good seats?
Royal Circle guide Sitting centrally is best, however seats towards the ends of rows still offer excellent views and feel close to the stage. The Upper Circle overhang does not affect the rear rows, which are great value for money.
How big is the Lyceum Theatre?
The Lyceum Theatre (pronounced ly-CEE-um) is a West End theatre located in the City of Westminster, on Wellington Street, just off the Strand in central London. It has a seating capacity of 2,100. The origins of the theatre date to 1765.