- 1 What Tube line is Highbury and Islington on?
- 2 How do I get to Highbury and Islington?
- 3 What stations are on the London overground?
- 4 Is Highbury and Islington overground open?
- 5 Is Islington safe?
- 6 What zone is Angel?
- 7 Does Highbury and Islington have a lift?
- 8 What zone is Finsbury Park?
- 9 Is London Overground more expensive than tube?
- 10 Can I use Oyster card on London Overground?
- 11 Is London Overground included in Travelcard?
- 12 What time is the last overground train from Highbury and Islington?
What Tube line is Highbury and Islington on?
Highbury & Islington is a London Underground and National Rail interchange station in the London Borough of Islington, north London. It is served by the London Underground’s Victoria line and the Great Northern ‘s Northern City Line, as well as the London Overground ‘s East and North London Lines.
How do I get to Highbury and Islington?
The nearest stations to Highbury & Islington are:
- Highbury & Islington Station (B) is 169 meters away, 3 min walk.
- Highbury Corner (F) is 248 meters away, 4 min walk.
- Offord Road (V) is 755 meters away, 10 min walk.
- Essex Road is 956 meters away, 13 min walk.
- Holloway Road is 1200 meters away, 18 min walk.
What stations are on the London overground?
There are six routes:
- Highbury & Islington – West Croydon/Clapham Junction/Crystal Palace.
- Richmond/Clapham Junction to Stratford.
- Gospel Oak to Barking.
- Watford Junction to Euston.
- Liverpool Street to Enfield Town, Cheshunt and Chingford.
- Romford to Upminster.
Is Highbury and Islington overground open?
There are no reported disruptions at any.
Is Islington safe?
Safety in Islington This inner London borough has a relatively high crime rate, with 116 crimes per 1000 people as of 2014, making it one of the least safe boroughs in London. Crime hotspots in the borough include Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park, and portions of Upper Street.
What zone is Angel?
Angel is a London Underground station in the Angel area of the London Borough of Islington. It is on the Bank branch of the Northern line, between Old Street and King’s Cross St. Pancras stations, in Travelcard Zone 1.
Does Highbury and Islington have a lift?
Lift (Platform 8) The lift is located to the right of the stairs for Platform 8. The floors which are accessible by this lift are Concourse – Platform 8. The lift is approximately 28m (30yd 1ft) from the ticket barriers.
What zone is Finsbury Park?
The complex is located in Travelcard Zone 2.
Is London Overground more expensive than tube?
London Overground rail fares cost the same as Underground prices on Oyster, as the service also uses the TfL zone price range, making managing your travel costs much easier. Peak times on the Overground are also the same, with prices rising between 06:30 and 09:30 am, with a reduced cost thereafter.
Can I use Oyster card on London Overground?
Oyster cards You can pay as you go to travel on bus, Tube, tram, DLR, London Overground, most TfL Rail, Emirates Air Line and Thames Clippers River Bus services.
Is London Overground included in Travelcard?
A Travelcard gives you unlimited travel at any time on bus, Tube, Tram, DLR, London Overground, TfL Rail and National Rail services in London.
What time is the last overground train from Highbury and Islington?
OVERGROUND Timetable and Stops OVERGROUND train timetable overview: Normally starts operating at 06:09 and ends at 22:49.