- 1 What Tube line is North Greenwich on?
- 2 What zone is Greenwich train station?
- 3 How do I get to Greenwich Park by Tube?
- 4 How do I get to Greenwich from London?
- 5 How far is Greenwich from Stratford?
- 6 How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
- 7 Are there barriers at Greenwich station?
- 8 How do I get from London Bridge to Greenwich?
- 9 Which zone is Lewisham?
- 10 Is Greenwich Park free?
- 11 Does Greenwich Park have toilets?
- 12 Can I drive through Greenwich Park?
- 13 Is Greenwich a safe area to live?
- 14 Is Greenwich posh?
- 15 Is Greenwich University a good university?
What Tube line is North Greenwich on?
Tube information North Greenwich station is on the Jubilee Line in Zones 2 and 3. And it’s right on our doorstep. Get here from Central London in 20 minutes.
What zone is Greenwich train station?
It is an interchange between National Rail between central London and Dartford (north Kent), and the Docklands Light Railway ( DLR ) between Lewisham to the south and Docklands and the City of London. It is in Travelcard Zones 2 and 3.
How do I get to Greenwich Park by Tube?
- New Cross Tube Station (East London line closed. Bus service operates) Amersham Vale, London, Lewisham, 28 mins.
- North Greenwich Tube Station. 5 Millennium Way, London, Greenwich, 28 mins.
- New Cross Gate Tube Station (East London line closed. Bus service operates)
How do I get to Greenwich from London?
How to get to Greenwich in London
- Travel from central London to Greenwich by riverboat, train, Tube and DLR.
- The Emirates Air Line cable car connects Greenwich Peninsula to the Royal Docks.
- It takes between 20 and 35 minutes to travel from London City Airport to Greenwich by DLR and Tube.
How far is Greenwich from Stratford?
The distance between Greenwich and Stratford International is 5 miles.
How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
The distance between Greenwich Station and The O2 Arena is 2 miles.
Are there barriers at Greenwich station?
There are no ticket barriers at this station. There are self-service ticket machines at all entrances.
How do I get from London Bridge to Greenwich?
You can also travel to Greenwich, Woolwich, Eltham, and Charlton by Southeastern train from London Bridge and Cannon Street. Regular riverboat services sail from Westminster, Embankment, London Bridge City, Canary Wharf and Tower Piers to Greenwich.
Which zone is Lewisham?
Lewisham is the southern terminus of the DLR, the previous station being Elverson Road. It is on the boundary of Travelcard Zone 2 and Zone 3 and is a major transport hub, with many buses passing through or terminating here.
Is Greenwich Park free?
Originally used as a royal hunting ground, Greenwich Park is now a wonderful free green space in London for picturesque strolls and picnics under chestnut and oak trees.
Does Greenwich Park have toilets?
Facilities at Greenwich Park There are toilets on Blackheath Avenue, by Blackheath Gate, in the Children’s playground and inside the old Royal Observatory.
Can I drive through Greenwich Park?
* Please Note separate vehicle access times: Greenwich Park opens at 7am to vehicles, but there is no through traffic from 10am to 4pm each day and the park is closed to through traffic at weekends and bank holidays.
Is Greenwich a safe area to live?
Crime in Greenwich Whilst living in Central London will mean there is a risk of crime, as with any big city, Greenwich is generally a safe area of London to live.
Is Greenwich posh?
Steeped in history and rich in culture, Greenwich is one of South London’s most attractive places to live. Home to Greenwich Meantime, the Royal Palaces, a vibrant marketplace, and an abundance of trendy hangouts, there will never be a dull moment living in Greenwich.
Is Greenwich University a good university?
The University of Greenwich is overall a good university. The main campus is beautiful with all of the historic buildings whilst also having the view of canary wharf. Some of the lecturers however often have such thick accents in which make it very difficult to understand what they are saying.