- 1 What bus goes to Ealing Broadway?
- 2 What line is Ealing Broadway on?
- 3 Which buses go to Ealing Hospital?
- 4 How do I get from Hammersmith to Ealing Broadway?
- 5 How do I get to Ealing Broadway?
- 6 Is Ealing a posh area?
- 7 How far is Ealing from central London?
- 8 What zone is Ealing Common?
- 9 What stops are on the District Line?
- 10 Is Hammersmith Station step free?
- 11 Why is Hammersmith Station closed?
What bus goes to Ealing Broadway?
|BUS ROUTES:||65 – 112 – 207 – 226 – 297 – 427 – 483 – 607 – E1 – E2 – E7 – E8 – E9 – E10 – E11 – N7 – N11 – N65 – N83 – N207|
|UNDERGROUND:||Central Line – District Line|
|RAIL SERVICES:||Great Western Railway – TFL Rail|
What line is Ealing Broadway on?
|Preceding station||London Underground|
|Terminus||Central line Ealing Broadway Branch|
|District line Ealing Broadway Branch|
|London Paddington||Great Western Railway Great Western Main Line|
Which buses go to Ealing Hospital?
Underground, rail and bus routes: 83, 207, 427, 607 and N207 buses all link the hospital to Ealing Broadway station for the Central and District lines and National Rail. 92 and 282 buses link the hospital with Greenford and 195 bus with Boston Manor and Brentford.
How do I get from Hammersmith to Ealing Broadway?
By tube. Take one direct tube from Ealing Broadway to Hammersmith Broadway in Hammersmith: take the DISTRICT tube from Ealing Broadway station to Hammersmith station. The total trip duration for this route is approximately 19 min. The ride fare is £1.70.
How do I get to Ealing Broadway?
The nearest stations to Ealing Broadway are:
- Ealing Broadway Station (F) is 38 meters away, 1 min walk.
- Ealing Broadway Station / Haven Green (A) is 82 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Haven Green / Ealing Broadway Station (D) is 114 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Ealing Broadway Station (H) is 170 meters away, 3 min walk.
Is Ealing a posh area?
Property Investment in Ealing Ealing includes some expensive streets as well as some good value areas. This is one of Ealing’s most upmarket residential areas and very popular with families thanks to good schools, the large Pitshanger Park, leafy streets and many large houses with gardens.
How far is Ealing from central London?
The distance between Ealing and London is 9 miles.
What zone is Ealing Common?
Ealing Common tube station
|Local authority||London Borough of Ealing|
|Managed by||London Underground|
|Number of platforms||2|
What stops are on the District Line?
- Ealing Broadway Underground Station.
- Ealing Common Underground Station.
- Acton Town Underground Station.
- Chiswick Park Underground Station.
- Turnham Green Underground Station.
- Stamford Brook Underground Station.
- Ravenscourt Park Underground Station.
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line) Underground Station.
Is Hammersmith Station step free?
Hammersmith is a London Underground station in Hammersmith. The lifts at this station, which were replaced towards the end of 2013, provide step – free access between the platforms and the main entrance on Hammersmith Broadway.
Why is Hammersmith Station closed?
Hammersmith Tube station was closed after a ‘customer incident’ during Wednesday evening (July 26) rush hour. Transport for London reported that trains were not stopping in either direction on the Piccadilly line and customers were warned of “severe delays”.