- 1 What is the best area to live in London?
- 2 What are the safest areas to live in London?
- 3 Where should you avoid living in London?
- 4 How do I decide where to live in London?
- 5 Where do rich people live in London?
- 6 Which are the posh areas in London?
- 7 Which areas of London are dangerous?
- 8 What is the most dangerous part of London?
- 9 What’s the cheapest area of London to live in?
- 10 Why is Westminster so dangerous?
- 11 Where is the most expensive place to live in London?
- 12 Which areas in London are up and coming?
- 13 Where is the best place to live in the UK?
What is the best area to live in London?
Below we have reviewed 13 of the most highly-ranked areas in London for families.
- Isle of Dogs. It’s not actually an island, but this area in East London is situated in a large meander on the River Thames.
- East Finchley.
- Notting Hill.
What are the safest areas to live in London?
Safest Areas In London
- Richmond – Crime rate 54 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Bexley – Crime rate 56 per 1,000 people.
- Kingston-upon-Thames – Crime rate 57 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Sutton – Crime rate 57 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Harrow – Crime rate 63 crimes per 1,000 people.
Where should you avoid living in London?
- 3.1 Barking.
- 3.2 Upton Park & Plaistow.
- 3.3 Tottenham.
- 3.4 Harlesden / Willesden.
- 3.5 Bethnal Green / Whitechapel.
- 3.6 Southall.
- 3.7 Deptford + some parts of Bermondsey.
- 3.8 Thamesmead.
How do I decide where to live in London?
How to Decide Where You Should live in London
- Big Budget. If money is no object and you are looking for somewhere a bit more expensive to buy a house, then Kensington and Chelsea is ideal for you.
- Saving the Pennies.
- Peace and Quiet.
- A Younger Crowd.
- Reasonable Rent.
- Family Friendly.
- Let to Buy.
Where do rich people live in London?
Over the past year, London saw its billionaire population increase by one. Some London billionaires live on Kensington Palace Gardens, known as Billionaire’s Boulevard, the most expensive street in Britain.
Which are the posh areas in London?
1 The following are the top five most expensive neighborhoods in London as of March 2020.
- Knightsbridge. Knightsbridge is one of the poshest neighborhoods in the world.
- West Brompton.
- City of Westminster.
Which areas of London are dangerous?
- Hackney – 4,140. The East London borough of Hackney is the fifth most dangerous borough in London according to Metropolitan Police data from January and February.
- Southwark – 4,192.
- Tower Hamlets – 4,572.
- Newham – 4,733.
- Croydon – 4,781.
What is the most dangerous part of London?
Crime numbers in each borough: When the population of a borough is considered the borough with the highest rate of crime per person remains Westminster with 192.8 crimes for every 1,000 people, second highest is Kensington and Chelsea ((112.7 per 1,000 people) and third Camden (117 per 1,000 people).
What’s the cheapest area of London to live in?
The 10 Cheapest Areas to Rent in London
- Bexley. Number one on our list, Bexley currently has the cheapest rent in London with 1-bedroom flats averaging at £823 pcm.
- Barking and Dagenham.
Why is Westminster so dangerous?
Westminster enjoys the title of being Europe’s largest nighttime economy, but also has the capital’s highest crime rates, somewhat due to tourist activity, thereby boosting petty-crime rates. Theft and handling is by far the most reported crime in Westminster, with over 26,000 incidents reported from 2015-2016 alone.
Where is the most expensive place to live in London?
Where are the most expensive places to live in London? The three most expensive boroughs in London are Westminster, Kensington, Chelsea and Camden. These premium districts with beautiful architecture, grand properties and celebrity residents rarely move from the top slots.
Which areas in London are up and coming?
Here’s our list of London’s top 5 up and coming areas that you should keep your eyes on in 2018.
- Nunhead, Southwark.
- Stoke Newington, Hackney.
- Woolwich, Greenwich.
- Acton, Ealing.
- Crystal Palace.
Where is the best place to live in the UK?
Top 5 places to live in the UK in 2020
- Hexham. A few weeks ago, Rightmove revealed that the Northumberland town of Hexham was the happiest place to live in Great Britain.
- How to decide where to move to.