- 1 Does the Piccadilly line go to Ealing Broadway?
- 2 Does central line go to Ealing Broadway?
- 3 What zone is Ealing Broadway tube station?
- 4 How do I get to Ealing Broadway?
- 5 How far is Ealing from central London?
- 6 Is Ealing a posh area?
- 7 Is central line 24 hours today?
- 8 What zone is Ealing Common?
- 9 Is Ealing Broadway safe?
- 10 What stops are on the District Line?
- 11 What zone is West Ealing?
- 12 What buses go to Ealing Broadway?
- 13 What time is the first Central Line train from Ealing Broadway?
- 14 What zone is South Ealing?
Does the Piccadilly line go to Ealing Broadway?
The Piccadilly Line already serves Ealing Common and Acton Town, so journeys to Ealing Broadway can easily be made with a simple change.
Does central line go to Ealing Broadway?
The Central line is a London Underground line that runs through central London, from Epping, Essex, in the north-east to Ealing Broadway and West Ruislip in the west.
What zone is Ealing Broadway tube station?
Ealing Broadway station
|Number of platforms||9|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
How do I get to Ealing Broadway?
The nearest stations to Ealing Broadway are:
- Ealing Broadway Station (F) is 38 meters away, 1 min walk.
- Ealing Broadway Station / Haven Green (A) is 82 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Haven Green / Ealing Broadway Station (D) is 114 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Ealing Broadway Station (H) is 170 meters away, 3 min walk.
How far is Ealing from central London?
The distance between Ealing and London is 9 miles.
Is Ealing a posh area?
Property Investment in Ealing Ealing includes some expensive streets as well as some good value areas. This is one of Ealing’s most upmarket residential areas and very popular with families thanks to good schools, the large Pitshanger Park, leafy streets and many large houses with gardens.
Is central line 24 hours today?
Five Tube lines run a 24 – hour service on Fridays and Saturdays: Victoria, Central, Jubilee, Northern and Piccadilly lines. The London Overground operates 24 hours on Fridays and Saturdays between New Cross Gate and Highbury & Islington (not including Whitechapel). Standard off-peak fares apply on the Night Tube.
What zone is Ealing Common?
Ealing Common tube station
|Local authority||London Borough of Ealing|
|Managed by||London Underground|
|Number of platforms||2|
Is Ealing Broadway safe?
Safety and Crime Overall, Ealing is considered one of West London’s safer boroughs, with 95% of residents stating that they feel happy and secure living in the area.
What stops are on the District Line?
- Ealing Broadway Underground Station.
- Ealing Common Underground Station.
- Acton Town Underground Station.
- Chiswick Park Underground Station.
- Turnham Green Underground Station.
- Stamford Brook Underground Station.
- Ravenscourt Park Underground Station.
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line) Underground Station.
What zone is West Ealing?
Description. West Ealing is on the original line of the Great Western Railway. The restricted facilities are an intermittently open booking office and a ticket machine. The station is in Travelcard Zone 3.
What buses go to Ealing Broadway?
|BUS ROUTES:||65 – 112 – 207 – 226 – 297 – 427 – 483 – 607 – E1 – E2 – E7 – E8 – E9 – E10 – E11 – N7 – N11 – N65 – N83 – N207|
|UNDERGROUND:||Central Line – District Line|
|RAIL SERVICES:||Great Western Railway – TFL Rail|
What time is the first Central Line train from Ealing Broadway?
CENTRAL Timetable and Stops CENTRAL tube timetable overview: Normally starts operating at 00:14 and ends at 23:45.
What zone is South Ealing?
The station is on the Heathrow Airport branch of the Piccadilly line, between Acton Town and Northfields stations. It is located on South Ealing Road and is in Travelcard Zone 3.