- 1 What are the safest areas to live in London?
- 2 What is the best part of London to live in?
- 3 Where should you avoid living in London?
- 4 What is the richest area in London?
- 5 Which areas of London are dangerous?
- 6 What is the most dangerous part of London?
- 7 What are the worst areas in Nottingham?
- 8 Where do rich people live in London?
- 9 Where should I move to from London?
- 10 Where is a safe place to live in London for cheap?
- 11 Why is Westminster so dangerous?
- 12 Is London dangerous at night?
- 13 What is the poshest part of London?
- 14 Where do most celebrities live in London?
- 15 Who owns the most expensive house in London?
What are the safest areas to live in London?
Safest Areas In London
- Richmond – Crime rate 54 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Bexley – Crime rate 56 per 1,000 people.
- Kingston-upon-Thames – Crime rate 57 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Sutton – Crime rate 57 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Harrow – Crime rate 63 crimes per 1,000 people.
What is the best part of London to live in?
The top six places to live in London are:
- Bexley: best for affordable living.
- Islington: best for students.
- Camden: best for hipsters.
- Richmond: best for families.
- Shoreditch: best for foodies.
- Lewisham: best for nature lovers.
Where should you avoid living in London?
- 3.1 Barking.
- 3.2 Upton Park & Plaistow.
- 3.3 Tottenham.
- 3.4 Harlesden / Willesden.
- 3.5 Bethnal Green / Whitechapel.
- 3.6 Southall.
- 3.7 Deptford + some parts of Bermondsey.
- 3.8 Thamesmead.
What is the richest area in London?
The 10 most expensive London boroughs
- Westminster – £3,099,172.
- Kensington and Chelsea – £2,080,134.
- Camden – £1,858,738.
- Hammersmith and Fulham – £964,013.
- Hackney – £933,006.
- Richmond upon Thames – £838,527.
- Lambeth – £834,518.
- Wandsworth – £803,319.
Which areas of London are dangerous?
- Hackney – 4,140. The East London borough of Hackney is the fifth most dangerous borough in London according to Metropolitan Police data from January and February.
- Southwark – 4,192.
- Tower Hamlets – 4,572.
- Newham – 4,733.
- Croydon – 4,781.
What is the most dangerous part of London?
Crime numbers in each borough: When the population of a borough is considered the borough with the highest rate of crime per person remains Westminster with 192.8 crimes for every 1,000 people, second highest is Kensington and Chelsea ((112.7 per 1,000 people) and third Camden (117 per 1,000 people).
What are the worst areas in Nottingham?
Of the 20 wards in Nottingham, Bridge statistically is the worst for crime, with 742 crimes reported in March 2017 alone. The second highest crime area is St Ann’s, with 482 crimes reported. Arboretum, Radford and Park, and Berridge follow St Ann’s, respectively.
Where do rich people live in London?
Over the past year, London saw its billionaire population increase by one. Some London billionaires live on Kensington Palace Gardens, known as Billionaire’s Boulevard, the most expensive street in Britain.
Where should I move to from London?
- St Albans, Hertfordshire. St Albans is a beautiful place to live (Image: Jerzy Kociatkiewicz – Wikimedia Commons)
- Amersham, Buckinghamshire. Amersham has the best of both worlds.
- Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire.
- Brockenhurst, Hampshire.
- Bishop’s Waltham, Hampshire.
- Caversham, Berkshire.
- Chichester, West Sussex.
- Deal, Kent.
Where is a safe place to live in London for cheap?
These areas are also pretty affordable, so you get both safety and savings in one!
- 1) Richmond.
- 3) Kingston-upon-Thames.
- 4) Sutton.
- 6) Bromley.
Why is Westminster so dangerous?
Westminster enjoys the title of being Europe’s largest nighttime economy, but also has the capital’s highest crime rates, somewhat due to tourist activity, thereby boosting petty-crime rates. Theft and handling is by far the most reported crime in Westminster, with over 26,000 incidents reported from 2015-2016 alone.
Is London dangerous at night?
London is generally a very safe to place to navigate, even at night, though it never hurts to keep your common sense and your wits about you. Here are some top tips for helping you to stay safe after an evening at the theatre, a night on the tiles or a session of burning the midnight oil.
What is the poshest part of London?
1 The following are the top five most expensive neighborhoods in London as of March 2020.
- Knightsbridge. Knightsbridge is one of the poshest neighborhoods in the world.
- West Brompton.
- City of Westminster.
Where do most celebrities live in London?
Kensington. There is a whole lot of Kensington to go around, from West Kensington to South Kensington. Yet it still remains one of the most exclusive postcodes in the capital – and celebrities know it. Victoria and David Beckham kick it in the Ken, while Kylie Minogue and Nigela Lawson have called the area home.
Who owns the most expensive house in London?
Britain’s Most Expensive Home: Building for a Billionaire Businessman and philanthropist Caudwell, 67, who sold his Phones 4u chain for just under £1.5 billion in 2006, bought Mayfair House for £87 million in 2012 and a few years later embarked on a total renovation.