- 1 Which borough is Stoke Newington in?
- 2 How do you get to Clissold Park?
- 3 Where can I park at Clissold Park?
- 4 How many parks are there in Hackney?
- 5 What is the most dangerous part of London?
- 6 Is Stoke Newington posh?
- 7 Is Finsbury Park Safe?
- 8 What is the circumference of Clissold Park?
- 9 How many acres is Clissold Park?
- 10 Are Haggerston Park toilets open?
- 11 How many acres is Hackney Marshes?
Which borough is Stoke Newington in?
Stoke Newington is an area occupying the north-west part of the London Borough of Hackney in north-east London, England. It is 5 miles (8 km) north-east of Charing Cross.
How do you get to Clissold Park?
The nearest stations to Clissold Park are:
- Clissold Road (E) is 122 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Stoke Newington Town Hall (W) is 325 meters away, 5 min walk.
- Kings Crescent Estate (PJ) is 423 meters away, 6 min walk.
- Green Lanes (PE) is 640 meters away, 9 min walk.
- Stoke Newington is 1344 meters away, 18 min walk.
Where can I park at Clissold Park?
- Fonthill. 54 spaces. 30 minto destination.
- Wilmer Place. 32 spaces. 31 minto destination.
- The Village Practice. 11 spaces. 35 minto destination.
- Sainsbury’s. 400 spaces. 38 minto destination.
- Arena Shopping Park. 191 spaces. 41 minto destination.
- Waitrose. 160 spaces. 45 minto destination.
- St. Ann’s Hospital.
- Holloway Road. 20 spaces.
How many parks are there in Hackney?
Hackney has 58 parks and green spaces totalling 282 hectares. Our green spaces range from the largest concentration of football pitches in Europe at Hackney Marshes to the beautiful and historic settings of Springfield Park and Clissold Park.
What is the most dangerous part of London?
Crime numbers in each borough: When the population of a borough is considered the borough with the highest rate of crime per person remains Westminster with 192.8 crimes for every 1,000 people, second highest is Kensington and Chelsea ((112.7 per 1,000 people) and third Camden (117 per 1,000 people).
Is Stoke Newington posh?
Focus On Stoke Newington: The affluent London village is a charming spot to find a family house in Hackney. As quintessential London villages go, Stoke Newington is probably the coolest. Many terraced homes were designed to resemble grander semi-detached villas, giving the illusion of greater affluence.”
Is Finsbury Park Safe?
Finsbury Park has a high violent crime rate and a high property crime rate for London.
What is the circumference of Clissold Park?
Clissold Park 3.3 km – 3km Running Route near London (ID: 154950)
How many acres is Clissold Park?
It was named by the Metropolitan Borough of Stoke Newington, which was the local authority when the park was established. The park is 22.57 hectares ( 55.8 acres ) in extent.
Are Haggerston Park toilets open?
Yes. All public toilets in parks are operating 9am to 4pm.
How many acres is Hackney Marshes?
Hackney Marsh is one of the largest areas of common land in Greater London, with 136.01 hectares ( 336.1 acres ) of protected commons.