- 1 What buses go to Sutton Coldfield?
- 2 What bus goes to Sutton Park?
- 3 What buses go to Sutton?
- 4 Is Sutton Coldfield posh?
- 5 How far is Sutton Coldfield from Birmingham?
- 6 How far is Sutton from Birmingham?
- 7 How do you get to Sutton High Street?
- 8 Is Sutton rough?
- 9 What are the worst areas of Birmingham?
- 10 What is the roughest part of Birmingham?
What buses go to Sutton Coldfield?
Directions to Sutton Coldfield ( Sutton Coldfield ) with public transport
- Bus: 110, 5, 907A, X14, X4.
- Train: WEST MIDLANDS RAILWAY.
What bus goes to Sutton Park?
These Bus lines stop near Sutton Park: 77, 88, 907A, 937, X14, X3, X5.
What buses go to Sutton?
- Sutton Park Road. Bus routes. 151. 213. 413.
- Sutton Civic Centre. Bus routes. 151. 164. 213.
- Sutton Post Office. Bus routes. 151. 213. 413.
- Sutton Post Office. Bus routes. 164. 280. 407.
- Sutton Police Station. Bus routes. 627. X26. L.
- Sutton Police Station. Bus routes. 151. 164.
- Secombe Centre. Bus routes. 151. 213.
- Sutton Station. Bus routes. 470. S4.
Is Sutton Coldfield posh?
The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield has long been one of the most sought after suburbs in Birmingham. It has been named as the fourth least deprived area in the country, and often has some of the most expensive homes in the West Midlands going up for sale in the prestigious Four Oaks estate.
How far is Sutton Coldfield from Birmingham?
The distance between Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield is 7 miles. The road distance is 8.2 miles.
How far is Sutton from Birmingham?
Distance between Birmingham and Sutton is 172 kilometers (107 miles).
How do you get to Sutton High Street?
The nearest stations to Sutton High Street are:
- Benhill Avenue / Throwley Way (H) is 297 meters away, 4 min walk.
- Manor Place (I) is 300 meters away, 4 min walk.
- Sutton Police Station (L) is 353 meters away, 5 min walk.
- West Sutton is 1086 meters away, 15 min walk.
- Cheam is 2151 meters away, 28 min walk.
Is Sutton rough?
Sutton has a reputation for being rough as a bear’s arsebut the rail links are good. There are nicer areas not too far away (e.g. Banstead), or if you want to be further out, there are rural areas within reach of Redhill or Gatwick stations.
What are the worst areas of Birmingham?
Lots of poor areas in the inner city near Birmingham City centre. Lots of areas that are 80% South Asian such as Sparkbrook, Handsworth, Small Heath, Washwood Heath, Bordesley Green, Saltley.
What is the roughest part of Birmingham?
It’s also worth noting that Birmingham’s two streets with the highest crime rates are Spring Hill (just west of the Jewellery Quarter and north of Ladywood) and Devonwood Way, just north of the Longbridge Town Centre.