- 1 What Tube line is Greenwich on?
- 2 Can you get to Greenwich on the tube?
- 3 How do I get to Greenwich Park by Tube?
- 4 Can I use my Oyster card on the river boats?
- 5 How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
- 6 How far is Greenwich from London?
- 7 Is Greenwich London a nice place to live?
- 8 How do I get to Greenwich from London?
- 9 Is Greenwich Park still open?
- 10 Is Greenwich Park free?
- 11 Are the toilets open in Greenwich Park?
- 12 Does Greenwich Park have toilets?
- 13 How long is the boat ride from Westminster to Greenwich?
- 14 How much does the Clipper cost?
- 15 How much do river boats cost?
What Tube line is Greenwich on?
Greenwich and Cutty Sark stations are on the the DLR line running from Lewisham to Bank (interchange for London underground Northern Line and Central Line ) via Canary Wharf (interchange with London underground Jubilee line ).
Can you get to Greenwich on the tube?
The nearest Underground station is North Greenwich, on the Jubilee line, which is just next door to The O2 and Emirates Air Line. It takes about 12 minutes from London Bridge, or 25 minutes from Bond Street. You can of course get here from any tube station though and change at appropriate stations en-route.
How do I get to Greenwich Park by Tube?
- New Cross Tube Station (East London line closed. Bus service operates) Amersham Vale, London, Lewisham, 28 mins.
- North Greenwich Tube Station. 5 Millennium Way, London, Greenwich, 28 mins.
- New Cross Gate Tube Station (East London line closed. Bus service operates)
Can I use my Oyster card on the river boats?
You can use contactless ( card or device) or an Oyster card on the River Bus service operated by Thames Clippers. Touch in at the start of your journey and touch out at the end on the yellow card readers, and when changing boats, to pay the right fare.
How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
The distance between Greenwich Station and The O2 Arena is 2 miles.
How far is Greenwich from London?
Distance between London and Greenwich is 8.35 km. This distance is equal to 5.19 miles, and 4.5 nautical miles.
Is Greenwich London a nice place to live?
Steeped in history and rich in culture, Greenwich is one of South London’s most attractive places to live. Home to Greenwich Meantime, the Royal Palaces, a vibrant marketplace, and an abundance of trendy hangouts, there will never be a dull moment living in Greenwich.
How do I get to Greenwich from London?
How to get to Greenwich in London
- Travel from central London to Greenwich by riverboat, train, Tube and DLR.
- The Emirates Air Line cable car connects Greenwich Peninsula to the Royal Docks.
- It takes between 20 and 35 minutes to travel from London City Airport to Greenwich by DLR and Tube.
Is Greenwich Park still open?
Public Notices Greenwich Park is open but there are some changes due to Covid. Please click here for the latest information. Please follow the latest government guidelines and stay local. Car parks have been extremely busy during lockdown so please don’t travel to the park by car.
Is Greenwich Park free?
Originally used as a royal hunting ground, Greenwich Park is now a wonderful free green space in London for picturesque strolls and picnics under chestnut and oak trees.
Are the toilets open in Greenwich Park?
Toilets. Toilets across the parks will remain open. We have implemented all necessary measures to protect our visitors’ safety and to provide a safe working environment for our attendants. During periods when the toilets are cleaned, we will temporarily close access to the facilities until cleaning is safely completed.
Does Greenwich Park have toilets?
Facilities at Greenwich Park There are toilets on Blackheath Avenue, by Blackheath Gate, in the Children’s playground and inside the old Royal Observatory.
How long is the boat ride from Westminster to Greenwich?
Benefit from the comfort of a modern but traditional vessel. Head to the open deck for panoramic views of London’s landmarks. A full Westminster to Greenwich cruise takes approximately 1 hour, while a return cruise takes 2 hours in total.
How much does the Clipper cost?
Single & Return
|Zone||Single Oyster/ Online/App||Single with Travelcard|
|Central & East||£8.20||£7.15|
|Central & West||£8.50||£7.15|
How much do river boats cost?
How much do River boats cost? River boats for sale on YachtWorld are listed for a range of prices from $24,950 on the lower- cost segment, with costs all the way up to $259,000 for the more lavish yachts on the market today.