- 1 Is Long Sutton a nice place to live?
- 2 How far is Long Sutton from Wisbech?
- 3 Where are the best places to live in Lincolnshire?
- 4 Is Spalding a good place to live?
- 5 What part of the country is Lincolnshire?
- 6 Where should I not live in Lincoln?
- 7 What is the most dangerous city in the UK?
- 8 Where is the happiest place to live in the UK?
Is Long Sutton a nice place to live?
“ Long Sutton is a lovely shopping town. It has mostly independent shops and there are a lot of specialist shops, so it is a little jewel of a town. It is very pretty and there is something for everyone here.” All the shopkeepers are focused on the service they offer.
How far is Long Sutton from Wisbech?
The distance between Long Sutton and Wisbech is 9 miles. The road distance is 9.3 miles.
Where are the best places to live in Lincolnshire?
Here are 13 Lincolnshire places that were ranked.
- Alford. Overall rank: 544 / 1372.
- Grimsby. Overall rank: 711 / 1372.
- Skegness. Overall rank: 742 / 1372.
- Sleaford. Sleaford (Image: Lincolnshire Live file photo)
- Grantham. Overall rank: 873 / 1372.
- Bourne. Overall rank: 992 / 1372.
- Scunthorpe. Overall rank: 1029 / 1372.
Is Spalding a good place to live?
We say Spalding is small, but according to the 2011 census it has nearly 29,000 inhabitants, which we think is just right. It makes it big enough to have lots of facilities and things to do, but small enough to be welcoming and friendly. Immediately outside of Spalding, there is also plenty to see and explore.
What part of the country is Lincolnshire?
Lincolnshire (abbreviated Lincs.) is a county in the East Midlands of England, with a long coastline on the North Sea to the east.
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Region||East Midlands Yorkshire and the Humber (North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire )|
Where should I not live in Lincoln?
The best neighbourhoods in Lincoln are Canwick, Dunston, Bassingham and Waddington. Worse neighbourhoods in Lincoln are Swallow Beck and Nettleham which are the top 2 highest overall crime areas in Lincoln.
What is the most dangerous city in the UK?
Cleveland tops Britain’s blacklist and replaces West Yorkshire as the most dangerous region in the country, with sky-high rates of violent crime and criminal damage.
Where is the happiest place to live in the UK?
St Ives. The stunningly beautiful Cornish town of St Ives has been named Britain’s happiest place to live. Famous for its beaches, artistic scene and surfers, it’s easy to imagine why its residents are the happiest in the UK.