- 1 Can you walk from Sutton on Sea to Mablethorpe?
- 2 Is Sutton on Sea a nice place to live?
- 3 What shops are in Sutton on Sea?
- 4 How far is mablethorpe from Sutton on Sea?
- 5 How far is Sutton on Sea from Skegness?
- 6 What is mablethorpe like to live in?
- 7 Is mablethorpe a safe place to live?
- 8 Are dogs allowed on the beach at Sutton on Sea?
- 9 How long is Mablethorpe beach?
Can you walk from Sutton on Sea to Mablethorpe?
This is an easy walk from Sutton to Mablethorpe Seal Sancturary. You can either walk on the promanade or the beach. Dogs can be free run on the beach, but take care close to Mablethorpe and Sutton centres as dog restrictions apply during the summer.
Is Sutton on Sea a nice place to live?
Sutton on Sea is the ideal destination for families and couples looking to explore the East Coast and Lincolnshire Wolds away from the bright lights and attractions of the nearby resorts. The village has a good range of independent shops and is a popular place to retire to after a busy life.
What shops are in Sutton on Sea?
- Sutton on Sea. Squire Furnishing.
- Bennetts Butchers. We are a high class family butchers, based in the sunny seaside town of Sutton-on-Sea on the east coast of Lincolnshire.
- Sutton-on-Sea. Excelsior Interiors & Crafts.
- Huttoft. Farmer Brown’s Ice Cream.
- Knicks Knacks Antiques.
- Lammimans Newsagents.
- Sutton on Sea.
How far is mablethorpe from Sutton on Sea?
The distance between Mablethorpe and Sutton-on-Sea is 2 miles.
How far is Sutton on Sea from Skegness?
The distance between Skegness and Sutton-on-Sea is 12 miles. The road distance is 15.1 miles.
What is mablethorpe like to live in?
Mablethorpe is a wonderful place with a spectacular soft sandy beach. The town is a very friendly town and has a low crime rate compared to other uk towns. A perfect place for all ages.
Is mablethorpe a safe place to live?
Councillor Palmer, who is a former Lincolnshire county councillor, said: “Yes it is a safe place to live. We want to offer reassurance that Mablethorpe is safer than a lot of areas and you cannot guard against something like that happening. Mablethorpe doesn’t have a murder reputation and this could happen anywhere.
Are dogs allowed on the beach at Sutton on Sea?
Sutton on Sea Like with Skegness, dogs are allowed on the section of beach which is away from the main centre and attractions. Dogs are welcome on the beach in Sutton on Sea from the Promenade to The Pullover, in the Furlong Road area.
How long is Mablethorpe beach?
Wonderful soft golden sand stretches for miles in both directions on our beautiful, Blue Flag Award winning beach. Stay around the town centre for the fairground, cafes, fish and chips, crazy golf, donkey rides and everything you’d expect in a traditional seaside holiday resort.