- 1 How do I speak to a person at Wandsworth Council?
- 2 How do I email the Wandsworth Council?
- 3 How do I set up council tax in Wandsworth?
- 4 How do I apply for housing benefit Wandsworth?
- 5 How do I complain to Wandsworth Council?
- 6 Is Wandsworth posh?
- 7 How much is Wandsworth council tax per month?
- 8 Is Wandsworth safe?
- 9 What is my council tax account number Wandsworth?
- 10 What band is Wandsworth council tax?
- 11 How do you get more recycling bags in Wandsworth?
- 12 What proof do I need to claim housing benefit?
- 13 Do you pay council tax if not working?
- 14 What is the savings threshold for housing benefit?
How do I speak to a person at Wandsworth Council?
Telephone 020 8871 8081 to use our automated, self service line 24 hours a day. You can speak to an advisor Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, excluding bank holidays.
How do I email the Wandsworth Council?
Get in touch with the Wandsworth Contact Service
- Email. Deputy Manager: Ellen Kitson. Email: ekitson@ wandsworth.gov.uk.
- Telephone. Telephone: 020 8871 5331.
- Visit us. Wandsworth Contact Service. 2 Smallwood Road. Tooting. London. SW17 0TW.
How do I set up council tax in Wandsworth?
By telephone. Call 020 8871 7799. Once set up, you will get a letter in the next few days confirming the Direct Debit is set up and a bill showing your instalments.
How do I apply for housing benefit Wandsworth?
We recommend that you make a claim online using our benefits online service, however there are other ways to start your benefits claim if you are unable to access the online form at home. If you cannot access the online form at home, please call 020 8871 8081 for assistance.
How do I complain to Wandsworth Council?
Wandsworth Council complaints contacts
- Visit Contact Page.
- Email Customer Services on enquiries@ wandsworth.gov.uk.
- Call Switchboard on 020 8871 6000.
- Visit Homepage.
Is Wandsworth posh?
“ Wandsworth Common is quite mummyish and posh now,” says one resident, who has lived in Wandsworth for 14 years. “For young families, everything’s nearby. The schools are great, the Common is beautiful — landscaped with ponds and very safe.
How much is Wandsworth council tax per month?
Council tax rates for Borough of Wandsworth 2021/22
Is Wandsworth safe?
How safe is Wandsworth? Wandsworth had the lowest crime rate in inner London with the number of offences continuing to fall, according to research and strategy consultancy The Local Futures Group, reiterating the borough’s reputation as a safe area and attractive to incoming investors as well as residents.
What is my council tax account number Wandsworth?
Bank details. Council Tax account reference – this is on the top right hand side of your Council Tax bill. View an example of a Council Tax bill to see where your account reference number is.
What band is Wandsworth council tax?
Wandsworth’s Band D council tax bills are set to be the second lowest in the country again in 2020/21 and around half the London average. Council tax bills 2020/21. Band D equivalent properties including GLA precept.
How do you get more recycling bags in Wandsworth?
However, if you are in urgent need of sacks you can email email@example.com. Non urgent requests can be made in the usual way via an online form. Sacks can also be collected from the customer services centre at Wandsworth Town Hall.
What proof do I need to claim housing benefit?
When you claim Housing Benefit, you must give your national insurance number and evidence of who you are, for example, a birth certificate or driving licence. You also need to give evidence that you must pay the rent, for example, your rent book or tenancy agreement.
Do you pay council tax if not working?
If you ‘re on a low income, you may be entitled to help from your council towards paying your council tax. These are called Council Tax Reduction schemes. They are also sometimes known as Council Tax Support. You can no longer make a claim for Council Tax Benefit.
What is the savings threshold for housing benefit?
Normally, if you have savings of more than £16,000 you are not eligible to claim housing benefit and if you have savings of more than £6,000 you are not eligible to claim council tax reduction.