- 1 What council is Shepherds Bush?
- 2 Is Shepherds Bush in central London?
- 3 Is Shepherd Bush a nice area?
- 4 How far is Shepherds Bush from London?
- 5 Is Hammersmith a posh area?
- 6 Is Hammersmith a wealthy area?
- 7 Which Tube line is Shepherds Bush on?
- 8 Is Shepherds Bush a dodgy?
- 9 Is Shepherd’s Bush market open during lockdown?
- 10 What is Shepherds Bush famous for?
- 11 What is White City like to live in?
- 12 Why is it called White City?
- 13 How do I get to Westfield Shepherds Bush?
- 14 How do I get to Shepherds Bush?
- 15 How far is Shepherds Bush from Stratford?
What council is Shepherds Bush?
Shepherds Bush is represented by Hammersmith and Fulham Council which holds the responsibility for delivering services in your area.
Is Shepherds Bush in central London?
Shepherd’s Bush is a district of West London, England, within the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham 4.9 miles (7.9 km) west of Charing Cross, and identified as a major metropolitan centre in the London Plan.
|London Assembly||West Central|
Is Shepherd Bush a nice area?
Is Shepherd’s Bush a Nice Area to Live? “Rugged charm” perfectly sums up Shepherd’s Bush. Outside of the music venues and shopping centre, Shepherd’s Bush is fairly quiet, and there are a number of stunning parks within walking distance.
How far is Shepherds Bush from London?
The distance between London and Shepherd’s Bush is 4 miles.
Is Hammersmith a posh area?
The London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham is the fourth most expensive borough in London after City of Westminster, Royal Borough of Kensington and Camden so property in Hammersmith may not be cheap, although prices do become fairer towards some areas of Shepherd’s Bush and North Fulham.
Is Hammersmith a wealthy area?
(mid-2019 est.) The local council is Hammersmith and Fulham London Borough Council. The borough is amongst the four most expensive boroughs for residential properties in the United Kingdom, along with Kensington and Chelsea, the City of Westminster and Camden.
Which Tube line is Shepherds Bush on?
Shepherd’s Bush is a London Underground station in the district of Shepherd’s Bush in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. The station is on the Central line, between White City and Holland Park stations, and it lies in Travelcard Zone 2.
Is Shepherds Bush a dodgy?
Shepherd’s Bush Green had the highest number of reported crimes in July, with the vast majority being different types of theft, violent and sexual offences and antisocial behaviour offences.
Is Shepherd’s Bush market open during lockdown?
Shepherd’s Bush Market: Fully Reopening We are happy to welcome back all of our traders from 12 April 2021 following lockdown restrictions easing. Whether you want to visit the Market for some retail therapy or to enjoy a coffee with a friend, we’re excited to see you here.
What is Shepherds Bush famous for?
Most famous as one of the go-to destinations for shopping in London, Shepherd’s Bush has many other attractions to offer visitors, including buzzing bars, bustling markets and exceptional music venues.
What is White City like to live in?
White City is a little bit more run down than some of the areas that surround it, but it is still a great place to live. It’s home to many people who are just moving to London since you’re able to get shorter rental agreements and cheaper prices.
Why is it called White City?
In 1909 the exhibition site hosted the Imperial International Exhibition and in 1910, the Japan-British Exhibition. During this period it was known as the Great White City due to the white marble cladding used on the exhibition pavilions, and hence gave its name to this part of Shepherd’s Bush.
How do I get to Westfield Shepherds Bush?
TUBE & RAIL
- UNDERGROUND. Four Underground stations provide easy access to the centre, a few minutes walk away.
- CENTRAL LINE. Shepherd’s Bush.
- HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE. Wood Lane.
- NEARBY ROUTES.
- White City Bus Station: 31, 49, 148, 207, 237, 260, 607 and C1.
- Shepherd’s Bush: 72, 94, 95, 220, 272, 283, 295 and N207.
How do I get to Shepherds Bush?
The nearest stations to Shepherds Bush are:
- Shepherd’s Bush Station (A) is 115 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Shepherd’s Bush Station (D) is 129 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Shepherd’s Bush Station (B) is 133 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Shepherd’s Bush is 164 meters away, 3 min walk.
How far is Shepherds Bush from Stratford?
The distance between Shepherd’s Bush and Stratford (London) is 10 miles.