- 1 What council is Holborn?
- 2 Is Holborn London safe?
- 3 What postcode is Holborn?
- 4 Is Camden rough?
- 5 What council is NW3?
- 6 What are the bad parts of London?
- 7 What areas of London should tourists avoid?
- 8 Where should I stay in London?
- 9 What does WC postcode stand for?
- 10 What does WC1 stand for?
- 11 Where in London is Bloomsbury?
- 12 Is Kilburn rough?
- 13 Is Camden Market Safe?
- 14 What is the safest area in London?
What council is Holborn?
Metropolitan Borough of Holborn
|• Succeeded by||London Borough of Camden|
|Government||Holborn Borough Council|
|• HQ||High Holborn|
Is Holborn London safe?
Holborn has a high violent crime rate and a high property crime rate for London.
What postcode is Holborn?
Area Information for Holborn, Camden, London, EC1N 2AE. Holborn in Camden is in the London region of England. The postcode is within the Holborn and Covent Garden ward /electoral division, which is in the constituency of Holborn and St Pancras.
Is Camden rough?
Camden is the second most dangerous borough in London, according to Metropolitan Police figures. Westminster was the only borough to have a higher crime rate than Camden that month, and there was a chilling number of violent incidents recorded in both.
What council is NW3?
Hampstead Lane, NW3 | Barnet Council.
What are the bad parts of London?
According to Churchill Security, the most dangerous areas in London are:
- Westminster – Crime rate 321.4 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Camden – Crime rate 154.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Kensington and Chelsea – Crime rate 153.9 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Hammersmith and Fulham – Crime rate 129.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
What areas of London should tourists avoid?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous London Boroughs (Updated for 2019)
- 10) Hackney. The London Borough of Hackney is an area of Inner London which spans parts of East London and North London.
- 9) Croydon. Croydon is a South London borough located just over nine miles from Charing Cross.
- 8) Brent.
- 7) Haringey.
- 6) Tower Hamlets.
- 5) Lambeth.
- 4) Southwark.
- 3) Camden.
Where should I stay in London?
The 10 Best Neighborhoods in London for Tourists
- Covent Garden.
- Kensington, Belgravia, & Chelsea.
- Westminster & St James.
- Soho & Leicester Square.
- Camden Town & Primrose Hill.
- The City.
- Mayfair and Marylebone.
- East End/Spitalfields.
What does WC postcode stand for?
The WC (Western Central) postcode area, also known as the London WC postcode area, is a group of postcode districts in central London, England.
What does WC1 stand for?
|WC1||Wing Commander 1 (game)|
|WC1||Warcraft 1 (computer game)|
|WC1||Workshop Cluster 1 (molecule)|
Where in London is Bloomsbury?
Tucked in the corner of the Borough of Camden, you’ll find Bloomsbury, the intellectual and literary capital of London.
Is Kilburn rough?
On the whole Kilburn is an up and coming area – easy to live in – though some would find a bit rough.
Is Camden Market Safe?
It’s a crime hotspot because it’s also a tourist hotspot. It’s ok for the most part. I’ve been spat at once but other than that never had any trouble. There are some lovely pubs in Camden too.
What is the safest area in London?
1: Richmond upon Thames: 11,336 crimes – 56.68 per 1,000 Still number one for London’s lowest crime rate, Richmond is the safest place to live in the capital.