- 1 Is there free parking in Greenwich?
- 2 Where can I park near Greenwich Park?
- 3 Is there free parking at the O2 Arena?
- 4 Where can I park for free in central London?
- 5 How much is parking in Greenwich Park?
- 6 What time can you drive through Greenwich Park?
- 7 Is Greenwich Park still open?
- 8 When can you park on a single yellow line in Greenwich?
- 9 What time does Greenwich park close?
- 10 How much does it cost to park at North Greenwich station?
- 11 Can you park at the O2 all day?
- 12 Can you drive to the O2 arena?
- 13 What time is free parking in central London?
- 14 Where is the best parking in London?
- 15 Is there free parking in Hyde Park?
Is there free parking in Greenwich?
A great choice for visitors to the Royal Greenwich Observatory, also located near to Greenwich station, is Burney Street car park (Burney Street, Greenwich, SE10 8EX). This site is open 24 hours a day, Monday-Sunday, but charges only apply from 8am-6.30pm on all days – parking is free of charge outside of these hours.
Where can I park near Greenwich Park?
Off-street parking You can find parking spaces for longer stays at other spots such as the Cutty Sark Gardens, Burney Street car park, and Park Row car park. Use the JustPark parking app to reserve for parking near Greenwich Park.
Is there free parking at the O2 Arena?
Parking offer Get 4 hours free parking when you spend £35 or more at Icon Outlet.
Where can I park for free in central London?
Around Nine Elms and Battersea Power Station
- Queentowns Road.
- Sopwith Way.
- Queens Circus.
- Prince of Wales Drive (part of)
- Arches Lane.
- Riverside Walk.
- Circus Road West.
- Battersea Park Road (part of)
How much is parking in Greenwich Park?
Monday – Saturday (9.00am – 6.00pm) – £1.40 per hour (35p per 15 minutes, 4 hour maximum stay) Sundays and Public Holidays – £2.00 per hour (50p per 15 minutes, 4 hour maximum stay) National Blue Badge holders and motor cyclists park free of charge, but are subject to 4 hours maximum stay Monday to Sunday.
What time can you drive through Greenwich Park?
* Please Note separate vehicle access times: Greenwich Park opens at 7am to vehicles, but there is no through traffic from 10am to 4pm each day and the park is closed to through traffic at weekends and bank holidays. Parking facilities at weekends and bank holidays are available via Blackheath Gate.
Is Greenwich Park still open?
Public Notices Greenwich Park is open but there are some changes due to Covid. Please click here for the latest information. Please follow the latest government guidelines and stay local. Car parks have been extremely busy during lockdown so please don’t travel to the park by car.
When can you park on a single yellow line in Greenwich?
You can park on a yellow line ( single and double ) for up to three hours so long as there isn’t a loading ban and you don’t cause an obstruction. Please note that: this only applies to Royal Greenwich – for parking in other local authority areas, you need to check signs or the local authority’s website.
What time does Greenwich park close?
Greenwich Park is open from 6:00 am for pedestrians and 7:00 am for car parking all year round. The park office is closed to the public until further notice. Opening Times.
|Month||Opening times (pedestrians only)||Closing times|
|October||6:00 am||7:00 pm (6:00 pm from the end of British Summer Time )|
|November||6:00 am||6:00 pm|
How much does it cost to park at North Greenwich station?
Pay on the day
|Mon – fri per day||£12.50|
|Motorcycle per day||£2.00|
|Evening mon to sun 1900-0429||£25.00|
|Weekly season ticket||£60.00|
Can you park at the O2 all day?
The O2 Arena provides 4 off-street car parks across the Greenwich Peninsula. The car parks operate 24 hours a day and offer event and non-event day tariffs.
Can you drive to the O2 arena?
Driving to The O2 The O2 is signposted from the M25, the A2 and A20 (from the South East), and the M11 (from the North). Use our postcode for route planners. And if you need a junction, use Millennium Way or Edmund Halley Way. Parking for arena events is in Car Park 1.
What time is free parking in central London?
On- street parking in London There are no restrictions in the evening, usually between 6.30pm and 8.30am. On Saturday some areas allow free parking. In other areas it’s free after 1.30pm or 6.30pm.
Where is the best parking in London?
Best Place to Park for London – Car Parks: These include Park Lane, Trafalgar Square, Harley Street, Chinatown, Oxford Street, Leicester Square, Victoria, Knightsbridge, and Queensway.
Is there free parking in Hyde Park?
Pay and display information Monday to Saturday – £2.80 per hour (70p per 15 minutes, 4 hours maximum stay) Sundays and Public Holidays – £2.00 per hour (50p per 15 minutes, no maximum stay) National Blue Badge holders and motor cyclists park free of charge, but are subject to 4 hours maximum stay Monday to Saturday.