- 1 What restaurants are at the O2?
- 2 What is on at the O2 Greenwich?
- 3 What is inside the O2?
- 4 Can you walk from Greenwich to the O2?
- 5 Do they ask for ID at the O2?
- 6 What time do O2 concerts finish?
- 7 Who has sold out the O2 Arena?
- 8 How much is Davido O2 ticket?
- 9 Does O2 own the O2 Arena?
- 10 What was the 02 called before?
- 11 What was the O2 originally built for?
- 12 How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
- 13 How far is O2 from Greenwich?
- 14 Where should I stay when visiting the O2 Arena?
What restaurants are at the O2?
The following bars & restaurants will be open for takeaway:
- Five Guys.
- Hai Di Lao.
- Kitchen Pizzeria.
- Snowflake Gelato.
- Thunderbird Fried Chicken.
What is on at the O2 Greenwich?
- 20 Aug 2021. Diljit Dosanjh. Rescheduled.
- 24 Aug – 25 Aug 2021. New Hope Club.
- 8 Sep 2021. Clearwater Creedence Revival.
- 9 Sep 2021. 26th National Television Awards.
- 10 Sep – 11 Sep 2021. Trevor Noah.
- 24 Sep – 25 Sep 2021. Dua Lipa: Future Nostalgia Tour.
- 24 Sep 2021. Luther – Luther Vandross Celebration.
- 25 Sep 2021. Lady Pank.
What is inside the O2?
It all happens here.
- Up at The O2. Up at The O2.
- Icon Outlet Shopping. Icon Outlet Shopping.
- Hollywood Bowl. Hollywood Bowl.
- Oxygen Freejumping. Oxygen Freejumping.
- Restaurants and Bars. Restaurants and Bars.
- Selfie Factory. Selfie Factory.
- Cineworld. Cineworld.
- Mamma Mia! The Party.
Can you walk from Greenwich to the O2?
Take a stroll through historic Greenwich. And take in the riverside scenery. There’s a huge range of different walking routes to The O2. We recommend taking a stroll along the Thames Path and stopping off in historic Greenwich on the way.
Do they ask for ID at the O2?
No. It must be the original ID. Unfortunately copies of ID can easily be faked so are not admissible.
What time do O2 concerts finish?
When do shows usually start and finish? Events in the arena finish no later than 11pm (Monday-Saturday) and no later than 10.30pm on Sunday. But every show is different. Exact timings may not be available until the event gets closer.
Who has sold out the O2 Arena?
Wizkid sells out the O2 Arena; makes history.
How much is Davido O2 ticket?
At Davido Live At The O2, tickets were priced at £36.75 (17,272) each; with 12 premium rows sold at £56.75 (26,672). At the end of the night, he, his manager and show promoters would have cleared whopping £735,000 (N345 million).
Does O2 own the O2 Arena?
The O2 Arena is a multi-purpose indoor arena in the centre of The O2 entertainment complex on the Greenwich Peninsula in southeast London. The O2 Arena.
|Owner||Homes and Communities Agency|
|Operator||Ansco Arena Limited (AEG Live) Europe|
What was the 02 called before?
|Former names||Millennium Dome (2000)|
What was the O2 originally built for?
Known as the O2 since 2005 – and after an extensive redevelopment as a concert arena and entertainment centre – the Dome was originally built to house the Millennium Experience, a government-backed exhibition celebrating the start of the 21st century.
How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
The distance between Greenwich Station and The O2 Arena is 2 miles.
How far is O2 from Greenwich?
The distance between Greenwich and The O2 Arena is 2 miles.
Where should I stay when visiting the O2 Arena?
Perched on the buzzing Greenwich Peninsula sits InterContinental London – The O2, the most convenient and luxury hotel for show attendees at The O2 arena. The hotel is connected to the arena via a private walkway, allowing attendees to stay, quite literally, a stone’s throw from the venue.