- 1 What is there to eat at Borough Market?
- 2 What is the best day to go to Borough Market?
- 3 What stalls are at Borough Market?
- 4 Is Borough Market cash only?
- 5 What is Borough Market famous for?
- 6 Is Borough Market open during lockdown?
- 7 What should I buy at Borough Market?
- 8 What days are Borough Market Open?
- 9 Can you walk across the London Bridge?
- 10 Does Borough Market have toilets?
- 11 How much is a stall at Borough Market?
- 12 How do I get to Borough Market?
- 13 Is Borough Market Safe?
What is there to eat at Borough Market?
Best Street Food in Borough Market
- Roast Hog. The roast pork sandwiches at Roast Hog start out with a whole hot on the spit (Photo by Savored Journeys)
- Nana Fanny’s. Nana Fanny’s falafel wraps are a nice light option (photo by Savored Journeys)
- Soul Food.
- Bread Ahead.
- Hobbs Meat Roast.
What is the best day to go to Borough Market?
The best time to visit is between 10am to midday Wednesday to Friday; and 8am to midday on Saturday. Yes, Saturdays are the liveliest, but also the most crowded. Alternatively, go at around 4pm.
What stalls are at Borough Market?
- Alpine Deli. Charcuterie from South Tyrol.
- Alsop & Walker. Cheeses from East Sussex.
- Applebee’s Fish. Fishmongers and cafe.
- Applebee’s Fishbox. Grilled seafood tortillas, skewers and kebabs.
- Arabica Bar & Kitchen. Middle Eastern meze and Levantine-inspired cocktails.
- Arabica To Go.
- Artisan du Chocolat.
- Artisan Foods.
Is Borough Market cash only?
Mostly cash but there are plenty of ATM’s around the market. You will be better off just using cash.
What is Borough Market famous for?
One of the most famous places to visit in London, especially if you love to eat, is Borough Market. The market was established in 1885, and it’s one of the most renowned markets in London for artisan prepared food, and fresh organic produce.
Is Borough Market open during lockdown?
Borough Market remains open as an essential retailer, with social distancing measures in place.
What should I buy at Borough Market?
16 reasons to visit the Borough Markets of London
- Fresh produce.
- Duck confit.
What days are Borough Market Open?
When is Borough Market open? We are open Monday to Saturday and closed on public holidays. Not all of the traders are present on all days currently, but there is still plenty of choice throughout the week.
Can you walk across the London Bridge?
It is totally free to walk across the bridge. You can also time your walk to coincide with the lifting of the drawbridge. Both are top free things to do in London.
Does Borough Market have toilets?
Public toilets (including accessible toilets ) are open during trading hours for customer use, located in Three Crown Square, Borough Market Kitchen and the Market Hall.
How much is a stall at Borough Market?
Cost of market stall hire: Casual pop-up stalls cost £15 per day (or £25 if you’re selling street food) Tuesday to Friday and £20 per day (or £40 for street food) Saturday and Sunday. Find out about Gravesend Borough market pitches for rent: Apply to become a trader here.
How do I get to Borough Market?
Getting There Borough High St, London SE1 9AH, United Kingdom (See map). The nearest stations are London Bridge, Borough and Southwark. The nearest station is London Bridge, which is about a four-minute walk away. You can reach Borough Market via routes 43, 141, 149 and 521.
Is Borough Market Safe?
Borough Market has remained open since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, providing the local community with access to essential produce. Throughout this time, the Market’s main priority has been to keep customers, traders and staff as safe as possible.