- 1 What tube station is Borough Market?
- 2 What line is Richmond tube station on?
- 3 Is Borough underground open?
- 4 What are the two closest tube stations?
- 5 Is Borough Market cash only?
- 6 What is the best day to go to Borough Market?
- 7 Is Richmond on the tube line?
- 8 What stops are on the District Line?
- 9 Is Richmond a posh area?
- 10 Is Southwark underground open?
- 11 What zone is Southwark?
- 12 What is the least used tube station?
- 13 What is the busiest tube line?
- 14 What is the shortest tube line?
What tube station is Borough Market?
The nearest stations are London Bridge, Borough and Southwark. The nearest station is London Bridge, which is about a four-minute walk away. You can reach Borough Market via routes 43, 141, 149 and 521.
What line is Richmond tube station on?
Richmond station is a National Rail and London Underground station managed by South West Trains. It is on the South West Trains Waterloo to Reading line, the London Underground District line and also the London Overground North London Line.
Is Borough underground open?
Borough tube station – which has been closed for five months – reopens on Sunday, and Southwark station has been restored to full opening hours. From Sunday 23 August Borough Underground Station will be open daily between 7am and 7pm.
What are the two closest tube stations?
Each week hundreds of tourists are wasting money on taking the Tube between the two closest stops on the London Underground network: Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Is Borough Market cash only?
Mostly cash but there are plenty of ATM’s around the market. You will be better off just using cash.
What is the best day to go to Borough Market?
The best time to visit is between 10am to midday Wednesday to Friday; and 8am to midday on Saturday. Yes, Saturdays are the liveliest, but also the most crowded. Alternatively, go at around 4pm.
Is Richmond on the tube line?
By Underground ( Tube ) The Borough is served by the District Line of the London Underground Service to Richmond and Kew Gardens.
What stops are on the District Line?
- Ealing Broadway Underground Station.
- Ealing Common Underground Station.
- Acton Town Underground Station.
- Chiswick Park Underground Station.
- Turnham Green Underground Station.
- Stamford Brook Underground Station.
- Ravenscourt Park Underground Station.
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line) Underground Station.
Is Richmond a posh area?
Richmond, the town and borough are relatively affluent areas although there are some less affluent areas within both in a similar way to the rest of london. There’s ham house, marble hill house and gardens, an old royal palace in Kew gardens, just outside the borough is Hampton court palace.
Is Southwark underground open?
No disruptions. There are no reported disruptions at any.
What zone is Southwark?
Southwark is a London Underground station in the London Borough of Southwark at the corner of Blackfriars Road and The Cut. It is between Waterloo and London Bridge stations on the Jubilee line, and is in Travelcard Zone 1.
What is the least used tube station?
London Underground’s quietest, least used tube station is “ Roding Valley ”. Located at the top end of the ‘Hainault Loop’ section of the Central Line (the red one on a tube map), Roding Valley station is situated in the north eastern Greater London & South Essex borders.
What is the busiest tube line?
In 2019, King’s Cross St. Pancras was the busiest station on the network, used by over 88.27 million passengers, while Kensington (Olympia) was the least used, with 109,430 passengers.
What is the shortest tube line?
Coloured turquoise on the Tube map, it is by far the shortest line on the Underground network, being 2.37 km (1.47 miles) long, with an end-to-end journey lasting just four minutes. Waterloo & City line.
|Waterloo & City|
|Rolling stock||1992 Stock|
|Ridership||15.892 million (2011/12) passenger journeys|