- 1 Is East Croydon rough?
- 2 Is East Croydon a good place to live?
- 3 Are trains running from East Croydon to London Bridge?
- 4 Are trains running from Victoria to East Croydon?
- 5 Is Croydon a rich area?
- 6 What is the roughest part of London?
- 7 Is Croydon a bad area?
- 8 How dangerous is Croydon?
- 9 How safe is East Croydon?
- 10 How far is London from Croydon?
- 11 Which zone is East Croydon?
- 12 How far is Croydon from Stratford?
- 13 Can I use Oyster at East Croydon?
- 14 Does the tube go to Croydon?
- 15 How far is Redhill from Croydon?
Is East Croydon rough?
9) Croydon However, the area also has a problem with crime – in particular, violent crime. In fact, in 2018 Croydon was ranked one of the worst parts of London in terms of knife crime. With a total of 33,410 (including 11,771 violence against the person) crimes, Croydon is London’s ninth most dangerous borough.
Is East Croydon a good place to live?
Living in Croydon is the absolute best. It’s close to Central London as well as being in touching distance of the seaside and countryside. We’ve got beautiful street art, amazing green parks and train connections to absolutely everywhere.
Are trains running from East Croydon to London Bridge?
Are there direct trains from East Croydon to London Bridge? Yes, it is possible to travel from East Croydon to London Bridge without having to change trains.
Are trains running from Victoria to East Croydon?
Are there direct trains from London Victoria to East Croydon? Yes, it is possible to travel from London Victoria to East Croydon without having to change trains.
Is Croydon a rich area?
The London Borough of Croydon has been labelled London’s wealthiest borough for property by a new survey. While substantially higher than the average of around £28.3bn, the famously expensive borough only comes out sixth in the list of wealthiest London neighbourhoods for property.
What is the roughest part of London?
The two London Boroughs with the highest rate of gun and knife crime are Southwark and Lambeth. Other London Boroughs with high gun and knife crime rates include Brent, Haringey and Hackney.
Is Croydon a bad area?
Re: Is Croydon a rough area? No, croydon is very safe. Especially where you will be staying. There is nothing to be frightened of.
How dangerous is Croydon?
Nearly 19,000 crimes have been committed in Croydon so far this year, police statistics show. Figures published by the Metropolitan Police show that from January 1 to July 31 this year, 18,955 crimes have been reported to police. Violence against the person is Croydon’s most commonly reported crime, with 5,978 reports.
How safe is East Croydon?
Thousands of us use these stations every year, even millions at some stations. But the busiest station, East Croydon is not quite the most dangerous. Despite having by far the highest number of crimes in the last 12 months, a period from February 2019 to January 2020, East Croydon is only third most dangerous.
How far is London from Croydon?
The distance between London and Croydon is 9 miles.
Which zone is East Croydon?
East Croydon is a railway station and tram stop in the town of Croydon, Greater London, England, and is located in Travelcard Zone 5. At 10 miles 28 chains (10.35 mi; 16.66 km) from London Bridge, it is one of the busiest non-terminal stations in London, and in the United Kingdom as a whole.
How far is Croydon from Stratford?
The distance between East Croydon and Stratford (London) is 12 miles. The road distance is 16 miles.
Can I use Oyster at East Croydon?
East Croydon station You can top up pay-as-you-go on Oyster using the self service ticket machines. Oyster Cards cannot be purchased at this station.
Does the tube go to Croydon?
The London Underground ( Tube ) network does not extend to anywhere near Croydon. The nearest station by rail is Balham, on the Northern Line, and by Tramlink is Wimbledon, on the District Line.
How far is Redhill from Croydon?
The distance between Redhill and Croydon is 10 miles.