- 1 How can I contact Waltham Forest Council?
- 2 How do I change my name on my council tax Waltham Forest?
- 3 How much is council tax Waltham Forest?
- 4 How do I pay my council tax in Waltham Forest?
- 5 What council does Chingford come under?
- 6 Is Waltham Forest Safe?
- 7 How many schools are in Waltham Forest?
- 8 How do I pay my council tax in Hackney?
- 9 How much is Hackney Council Tax?
- 10 How do I pay council tax in Redbridge?
- 11 What borough is Leytonstone in?
How can I contact Waltham Forest Council?
Social services for children, young people and families
- Phone 020 8496 2310 (Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5.15pm and Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- Phone 020 8496 3000 (out of hours)
- Minicom 020 8496 3010.
- Fax 020 8496 2313.
- Email wfdliaison@ walthamforest.gov.uk.
How do I change my name on my council tax Waltham Forest?
You can tell us about the change by:
- using the online change of circumstance form.
- calling us on 020 8496 3000 between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- visiting a Library Plus branch with free internet access to complete an online form and drop off evidence: North Chingford Library, The Green, Chingford, E4 7EN.
How much is council tax Waltham Forest?
Basic Council Tax £1158.59 £1183.85 1.99% £25.26 The increase in LBWF basic share of council tax is calculated by multiplying the core (LBWF basic share plus adult social care precept) 2020/21 figure of £1269.55 by 1.99%.
How do I pay my council tax in Waltham Forest?
You can use our automated phone system to make a payment by debit or credit card, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Have your card details and Council Tax account reference ready then call 020 8496 3000.
What council does Chingford come under?
|Waltham Forest London Borough Council|
|Type||London Borough Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest|
|Founded||01 April 1965|
|Preceded by||Chingford Borough Council Leyton Borough Council Walthamstow Borough Council|
Is Waltham Forest Safe?
Waltham Forest is a relatively safe borough, although crime rates here are slightly above the London average at around 100 crimes per 1000 people as of 2012. Theft & Handling, Violence and Burglary are the most common crimes committed in Waltham Forest.
How many schools are in Waltham Forest?
There are a total of seventy-seven schools in Waltham Forest, of these there are a total of: Forty-four maintained schools: three nursery schools; twenty-nine infants, juniors and primary schools; seven secondary schools; one all-through school; and four special schools.
How do I pay my council tax in Hackney?
You can pay your council tax using your debit or credit card by calling 020 8356 5050. We accept payment from: Switch, Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron, Mastercard and Solo cards.
How much is Hackney Council Tax?
The amount of council tax we set each year is based on the difference between how much we need to spend to provide services and how much income we receive from central government and other income. For 2021/22, Hackney’s share of the council tax is £1,097.46 per band D property and the GLA’s is £363.66.
How do I pay council tax in Redbridge?
Payments by phone Please phone 020 8708 4708 to pay by credit/debit card. The line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We accept payments from Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Debit, Electron and Solo cards. Please have ready your reference number, your credit or debit card and the amount you need to pay.
What borough is Leytonstone in?
Leytonstone is an area of east London and part of the London Borough of Waltham Forest. It is a suburban area located seven miles north east of Charing Cross.