- 1 How do I get from Euston to Camden?
- 2 What Tube line is Camden Market on?
- 3 Which Tube line is Euston on?
- 4 How far is Big Ben from Euston station?
- 5 What do they sell at Camden Market?
- 6 What is Camden Market famous for?
- 7 Can you get the Piccadilly line from Euston?
- 8 Why was Euston station demolished?
- 9 Is Euston and Euston Square the same station?
- 10 What is the most central London train station?
- 11 How do I get to Buckingham Palace by tube?
- 12 What zone is the London Eye in?
How do I get from Euston to Camden?
London Underground (Tube) operates a vehicle from Euston station to Camden Town station every 5 minutes. Tickets cost £2 – £3 and the journey takes 3 min. Alternatively, London Buses operates a bus from Euston Station Eversholt St to Camden Town Station every 5 minutes. Tickets cost £2 and the journey takes 7 min.
What Tube line is Camden Market on?
The simplest way to arrive is by underground. The entire market area can be found between the two stations from the Northern Line, Camden Town and Chalk Farm. The shops and stalls spread out at the left and right side along the two streets, Camden High Street and Chalk Farm Road.
Which Tube line is Euston on?
Euston is a London Underground station served by the Victoria line and both central branches of the Northern line. It directly connects with Euston main line station above it. The station is in Travelcard Zone 1.
How far is Big Ben from Euston station?
The distance between Euston Station and Big Ben is 2 miles.
What do they sell at Camden Market?
- Shawarma Bar. Kosher Lebanese wraps.
- Traditional Camden Fish & Chips. English seafood at its best.
- Original Salt Beef. New York deli classic.
- Wok Boy. Wok n’ roll noodles.
- Nata 28. Portuguese custard tarts and coffee.
- Sweet Kitty. Feel the sugar rush.
- Baladin Camden. Traditional Italian Cuisine.
- Keff. Keff.
What is Camden Market famous for?
Famed for their cosmopolitan image, products sold on the stalls include crafts, clothing, bric-a-brac, and fast food. It is the fourth-most popular visitor attraction in London, attracting approximately 250,000 people each week.
Can you get the Piccadilly line from Euston?
Yes, there is a direct train departing from Euston station station and arriving at Leicester Square station station. The best way to get from Euston Station to Piccadilly Circus Underground Station without a car is to subway and line 38 bus which takes 8 min and costs £4 – £5.
Why was Euston station demolished?
The grand Victorian building with the splendid Great Hall was demolished in the early 1960s due to congestion and growing passenger numbers. Its loss is still considered one of the great scandals of the time.
Is Euston and Euston Square the same station?
They serve different tube lines and therefore routes although there are interchange stations including Kings Cross. There’s Euston * Square *, which is an Underground station on the Circle/Metropolitan/H&C lines a short walk from Euston mainline station.
What is the most central London train station?
Charing Cross, the most central mainline station, was built on a medieval market place and Waterloo on a marsh. These terminal stations were places of innovation and luxury; designed to impress and promote the companies.
How do I get to Buckingham Palace by tube?
Tube Stations near to Buckingham Palace: These include Westminster (Circle, District and Jubilee Lines), St James’s Park (Circle and District Lines), Victoria (Victoria, Circle and District Lines), Hyde Park Corner (Piccadilly Line) and Charing Cross (Bakerloo and Northern Lines).
What zone is the London Eye in?
Please note that The London Eye is within the Congestion Charge Zone.