- 1 Is North Greenwich Zone 2?
- 2 How far is North Greenwich station from O2?
- 3 Is Greenwich on the tube line?
- 4 What stations are on the Jubilee Line?
- 5 What areas are Zone 1 and 2 in London?
- 6 What if a station is in two zones?
- 7 How far is Greenwich from the O2 Arena?
- 8 How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
- 9 What tube station is the O2?
- 10 How do I get to Greenwich from London?
- 11 Is Greenwich Safe?
- 12 How do I get to Greenwich Park by Tube?
- 13 Why is it called the Jubilee Line?
- 14 Where does the Jubilee Line start and finish?
- 15 How often does the Jubilee Line run?
Is North Greenwich Zone 2?
North Greenwich station is on the boundary of zone 2&3 so if you are coming from London it is in zone 2 so a zones 1- 2 travelcard will suffice.
How far is North Greenwich station from O2?
Book travel across Europe It may be quicker to travel directly to North Greenwich station on the Jubilee Line, which you can join at several mainline stations, including London Bridge, Waterloo and Stratford. Once you’re at North Greenwich, The O2 is just two minutes’ walk away and well signposted.
Is Greenwich on the tube line?
The nearest Underground station is North Greenwich, on the Jubilee line, which is just next door to The O2 and Emirates Air Line. It takes about 12 minutes from London Bridge, or 25 minutes from Bond Street. You can of course get here from any tube station though and change at appropriate stations en-route.
What stations are on the Jubilee Line?
- Stanmore Underground Station.
- Canons Park Underground Station.
- Queensbury Underground Station.
- Kingsbury Underground Station.
- Wembley Park Underground Station. Connects to Metropolitan Connects to Metropolitan.
- Neasden Underground Station.
- Dollis Hill Underground Station.
- Willesden Green Underground Station.
What areas are Zone 1 and 2 in London?
Zone 1 covers all of Central London. Zone 2 encircles zone 1 and covers a large swathe of the inner London suburbs.
What if a station is in two zones?
A traveller a two – zone station can, in effect, ‘save’ a zone and perhaps therefore pay a cheaper fare. For example, travelling to West Ham from any zone 2 station is a single zone journey, but so is travelling there from any zone 3 station.
How far is Greenwich from the O2 Arena?
The distance between Greenwich and The O2 Arena is 2 miles.
How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
The distance between Greenwich Station and The O2 Arena is 2 miles.
What tube station is the O2?
Getting here by tube North Greenwich station is on the Jubilee Line in Zones 2 and 3. And it’s right on our doorstep. Get here from Central London in 20 minutes.
How do I get to Greenwich from London?
How to get to Greenwich in London
- Travel from central London to Greenwich by riverboat, train, Tube and DLR.
- The Emirates Air Line cable car connects Greenwich Peninsula to the Royal Docks.
- It takes between 20 and 35 minutes to travel from London City Airport to Greenwich by DLR and Tube.
Is Greenwich Safe?
Crime in Greenwich Whilst living in Central London will mean there is a risk of crime, as with any big city, Greenwich is generally a safe area of London to live.
How do I get to Greenwich Park by Tube?
- New Cross Tube Station (East London line closed. Bus service operates) Amersham Vale, London, Lewisham, 28 mins.
- North Greenwich Tube Station. 5 Millennium Way, London, Greenwich, 28 mins.
- New Cross Gate Tube Station (East London line closed. Bus service operates)
Why is it called the Jubilee Line?
Why is it called the Jubilee line? It is named after Queen Elizabeth II’s Silver Jubilee in 1977, though it didn’t open until two years later. During planning and most of its construction it had been called the Fleet line, after the river flowing underneath London.
Where does the Jubilee Line start and finish?
The Jubilee line is a London Underground line that runs between Stratford in east London and Stanmore in the suburban north-west, via the Docklands, South Bank and West End.
How often does the Jubilee Line run?
Jubilee line Trains run every 10 minutes across the entire line.