- 1 Is Ealing a safe place to live?
- 2 What is Ealing famous for?
- 3 What’s in Ealing Broadway?
- 4 What zone is Ealing Broadway?
- 5 Is Ealing a rough area?
- 6 Is Chiswick a posh area?
- 7 How far is Ealing from central London?
- 8 What has been filmed at Ealing Studios?
- 9 Is Hanwell a nice area?
- 10 How do you get to Ealing Broadway?
- 11 Does the Piccadilly line go to Ealing Broadway?
- 12 What zones are covered by a Travelcard?
- 13 What zone is South Ealing?
Is Ealing a safe place to live?
Ealing is a relatively safe area in London, with a 2015 survey suggesting that 95% of residents feel safe in their neighbourhood. The crime rate here is lower than a number of other boroughs, including Lambeth, Islington, and Southwark.
What is Ealing famous for?
Ealing is best known for its film studios, which are the oldest in the world and are known especially for the Ealing comedies, including Kind Hearts and Coronets, Passport to Pimlico, The Ladykillers and The Lavender Hill Mob.
What’s in Ealing Broadway?
Ealing Broadway Area Guide
- Charlotte’s W5. Open everyday from 8am until late, they serve great British food and serve delicious cocktails for a great dining experience for dates, friends, or family.
- Yvon’s Artisan Patissier.
- Farm W5.
- Polski smak.
- Tribeca Studios.
- Electric Coffee Co.
- For Arts Sake.
- Flower Haven.
What zone is Ealing Broadway?
Ealing Broadway station
|Number of platforms||9|
Is Ealing a rough area?
Ealing had the 12th highest amount of reported crime in October out of 31 London boroughs. But in which parts of Ealing are you the most statistically likely to encounter, fall victim to or even commit a crime? Here’s all 23 areas of the borough ranked in ascending order of number of crimes reported.
Is Chiswick a posh area?
A district in West London, Chiswick is an affluent area with suburbs including Bedford Park, Grove Park and Strand-on-the-Green. It is bordered by Hammersmith in the east, South Acton in the London Borough of Ealing in the north and Brentford to the west.
How far is Ealing from central London?
The distance between Ealing and London is 9 miles.
What has been filmed at Ealing Studios?
Ealing Studios films
- Birds of Prey (1930)
- A Honeymoon Adventure (1931)
- Sally in Our Alley (1931)
- Looking on the Bright Side (1932)
- Nine Till Six (1932)
- The Bailiffs (1932)
- The Impassive Footman (1932)
- The Sign of Four (1932)
Is Hanwell a nice area?
“ Hanwell is a lovely area,” says Ben Plunkett, sales manager at Dexters estate agents. “It has got a really good community feel. A lot of people have grown up here and because there are good schools, when people move in they then tend to stay. We also get a lot of families moving in.”
How do you get to Ealing Broadway?
The nearest stations to Ealing Broadway are:
- Ealing Broadway Station (F) is 38 meters away, 1 min walk.
- Ealing Broadway Station (C) is 39 meters away, 1 min walk.
- Ealing Broadway Station / Haven Green (A) is 82 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Haven Green / Ealing Broadway Station (D) is 114 meters away, 2 min walk.
Does the Piccadilly line go to Ealing Broadway?
The Piccadilly Line already serves Ealing Common and Acton Town, so journeys to Ealing Broadway can easily be made with a simple change.
What zones are covered by a Travelcard?
The travelcard that is included with the London Pass package can be used within Zones 1-6 on London’s local buses, London Underground, National Rail Trains, Docklands Light Rail, and the Tramlink.
What zone is South Ealing?
The station is on the Heathrow Airport branch of the Piccadilly line, between Acton Town and Northfields stations. It is located on South Ealing Road and is in Travelcard Zone 3.