- 1 Is Worcester Park in London or Surrey?
- 2 What council is Worcester Park?
- 3 What zone is Worcester Park in?
- 4 Is Worcester Park a good area to live in?
- 5 How far is Worcester Park from London?
- 6 Is Worcester Park Safe?
- 7 What council is Wallington in?
- 8 Who built the Hamptons Worcester Park?
- 9 Is Sutton a London borough?
- 10 Where will Trains go from Worcester Parkway?
- 11 What zone is Epsom in?
- 12 What zone is New Malden in?
- 13 Which part of Surrey is dangerous?
- 14 Where should I live in Surrey?
- 15 What is Epsom like to live in?
Is Worcester Park in London or Surrey?
Worcester Park is a suburb of London covering both the extreme north west of the London Borough of Sutton in Greater London (east of the railway line that runs through the area) and part of the Borough of Epsom and Ewell in Surrey (west of the railway). The area is 10.2 miles (16.4 km) south west of Charing Cross.
What council is Worcester Park?
Worcester Park and North Cheam | The Outer London Fund | Sutton Council.
What zone is Worcester Park in?
The station is in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, just to the west of the boundary with the London Borough of Sutton. The station is managed by South Western Railway, which also operates all trains serving it, and it is located in Travelcard Zone 4.
Is Worcester Park a good area to live in?
Worcester Park (7.79) – with its good schools and low crime rates, it’s a good place for families. Worcester Park Station is situated in Fare Zone 4 and provides the cheapest commute in the top five. There are six services an hour during peak hours that all go into London Waterloo and take around 30 minutes.
How far is Worcester Park from London?
The distance between London and Worcester Park is 10 miles.
Is Worcester Park Safe?
Worcester Park looks busy but is nice & safe. If you look further south there’s Cheam, especially the village/southern part, or Ewell West. Good schools, safe and sedate but not too suburban.
What council is Wallington in?
Carshalton and Wallington 2019 | London Councils.
Who built the Hamptons Worcester Park?
After 11 years of development, St James will soon hand over the last homes on one of its flagship housing projects – The Hamptons at Worcester Park in Surrey.
Is Sutton a London borough?
The London Borough of Sutton is in south west London. The borough was formed in 1965 by merging the Municipal Boroughs of Sutton and Cheam, and Beddington and Wallington, with Carshalton Urban District, which had previously been part of Surrey.
Where will Trains go from Worcester Parkway?
Great Western Railway services operating between Hereford, Great Malvern, Worcester, and the Thames Valley and London Paddington via stations including Pershore, Evesham, Oxford and Reading call at the station along with services between Cardiff and Nottingham.
What zone is Epsom in?
Epsom railway station
|Number of platforms||4|
What zone is New Malden in?
New Malden railway station is in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames in south London. It is 9 miles 62 chains (15.7 km) south -west of London Waterloo. The station is served by South Western Railway, and is in Travelcard Zone 4.
Which part of Surrey is dangerous?
1. Spelthorne. With 10,007 reported crimes spread over a population of 99,120 the borough of Spelthorne ranks as the most dangerous in Surrey according to 2018 crime stats.
Where should I live in Surrey?
10 of the best places to live in Surrey
- Cobham. First on our list is Cobham.
- Windlesham. A peaceful village, Windlesham is conveniently located just 25 miles south-west of central London, within close proximity of both Windsor and Ascot.
- East Molesey.
- Thames Ditton.
- Ripley (Woking)
What is Epsom like to live in?
Less than 14 miles south of central London and 4.5 miles from nearby Leatherhead, with the stunning Surrey Hills on the doorstep and a selection of top-notch schools to boot, Epsom is popular with city workers, families and retirees looking to escape the rat race and get a little more for their money.