- 1 How do I pay my council tax Hounslow?
- 2 How much is council tax in Barnet?
- 3 Which council has the lowest council tax?
- 4 How much is council tax in Chiswick?
- 5 How much is council tax in Brentford?
- 6 How much is council tax in Harrow?
- 7 How much is council tax in Enfield?
- 8 How much is Lewisham council tax?
- 9 How much is Wigan council tax?
- 10 Where is the cheapest council tax?
- 11 What is the highest council tax?
- 12 What is GLA council tax?
- 13 How much is council tax in Hillingdon?
- 14 What is Wandsworth council tax?
How do I pay my council tax Hounslow?
Call 0845 3010210 and quote the account/invoice number at the front of your bill, following the prompts you will hear. Payments can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls cost 2p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
How much is council tax in Barnet?
From 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022
|Valuation band||Barnet Council||Total|
|A: up to £40,000||£891.55||£1,133.99|
|B: £40,001 to £52,000||£1,040.15||£1,323.00|
|C: £52,001 to £68,000||£1,188.74||£1,511.99|
|D: £68,001 to £88,000||£1,337.33||£1,700.99|
Which council has the lowest council tax?
Very low tax
How much is council tax in Chiswick?
Council Tax in Chiswick, London, Inner London
How much is council tax in Brentford?
Council Tax in Brentford, Outer London
How much is council tax in Harrow?
Council tax rates for Borough of Harrow 2021/22
How much is council tax in Enfield?
How much do you have to pay?
|Council Tax band||Total Council Tax 2020-21||Total Council Tax 2021-22|
How much is Lewisham council tax?
Council tax rates for Borough of Lewisham 2021/22
|Band*||2020/21||Annual rate change|
How much is Wigan council tax?
Council Tax charges 2020-2021
|Band||Property Values at 1st April 1991||Shevington|
|B||£40,001 to £52,000||£1,274.08|
|C||£52,001 to £68,000||£1,456.09|
|D||£68,001 to £88,000||£1,638.12|
|E||£88,001 to £120,000||£2,002.13|
Where is the cheapest council tax?
Areas with the lowest council tax The next cheapest council tax can be found in Wandsworth in southwest London, followed by the City of London and then Hammersmith and Fulham, also in the capital. The rest of the 10 lowest rates are in Scotland, where council tax is generally cheaper than in other parts of the UK.
What is the highest council tax?
The top 10 areas paying the highest council tax is as follows:
- Nottingham, East Midlands – £2,119.
- Lewes, South East – £2,111.
- Newark and Sherwood, East Midlands – £2,100.
- Hartlepool, North East £2,092.
- Wealden, South East – £2,091.
- Durham, North East – £2,071.
- West Devon, South West – £2,067.
- Oxford, South East – £2,064.
What is GLA council tax?
Council tax for GLA services Council taxpayers in the City of London, which has its own police force, will pay £96.53. Council tax.
How much is council tax in Hillingdon?
Council tax bands 2021/22
|Tax band||Property value (1991 valuation)||Contributions for:|
|A||Up to £40,000||£802.81|
|B||£40,001 to £52,000||£936.62|
|C||£52,001 to £68,000||£1,070.42|
What is Wandsworth council tax?
Council Tax rates for Wandsworth (band D properties) 2020/21 £ 2021/22 £