- 1 Which part of London is safest?
- 2 Which London borough is the best to live in?
- 3 Which London borough has highest crime rate?
- 4 Which areas of London are dangerous?
- 5 Where should I not live in London?
- 6 Where do rich people live in London?
- 7 Where do celebrities live in London?
- 8 Where should I move to from London?
- 9 What is the cheapest place to live in London?
- 10 Is London more dangerous than New York?
- 11 Is East London dangerous?
- 12 What are the poorest boroughs in London?
- 13 Is London safe at night?
Which part of London is safest?
Safest Areas In London
- Richmond – Crime rate 54 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Bexley – Crime rate 56 per 1,000 people.
- Kingston-upon-Thames – Crime rate 57 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Sutton – Crime rate 57 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Harrow – Crime rate 63 crimes per 1,000 people.
Which London borough is the best to live in?
Belgravia. Located in Central London, within both Westminster, and the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, this district is one of the most exclusive in London. It is such a luxurious neighbourhood that it is even known throughout the world to be the best area in London to live.
Which London borough has highest crime rate?
When the population of a borough is considered the borough with the highest rate of crime per person remains Westminster with 192.8 crimes for every 1,000 people, second highest is Kensington and Chelsea ((112.7 per 1,000 people) and third Camden (117 per 1,000 people).
Which areas of London are dangerous?
- Hackney – 4,140. The East London borough of Hackney is the fifth most dangerous borough in London according to Metropolitan Police data from January and February.
- Southwark – 4,192.
- Tower Hamlets – 4,572.
- Newham – 4,733.
- Croydon – 4,781.
Where should I not live in London?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous London Boroughs (Updated for 2019)
- 10) Hackney. The London Borough of Hackney is an area of Inner London which spans parts of East London and North London.
- 9) Croydon. Croydon is a South London borough located just over nine miles from Charing Cross.
- 8) Brent.
- 7) Haringey.
- 6) Tower Hamlets.
- 5) Lambeth.
- 4) Southwark.
- 3) Camden.
Where do rich people live in London?
Over the past year, London saw its billionaire population increase by one. Some London billionaires live on Kensington Palace Gardens, known as Billionaire’s Boulevard, the most expensive street in Britain.
Where do celebrities live in London?
Kensington. There is a whole lot of Kensington to go around, from West Kensington to South Kensington. Yet it still remains one of the most exclusive postcodes in the capital – and celebrities know it. Victoria and David Beckham kick it in the Ken, while Kylie Minogue and Nigela Lawson have called the area home.
Where should I move to from London?
- St Albans, Hertfordshire. St Albans is a beautiful place to live (Image: Jerzy Kociatkiewicz – Wikimedia Commons)
- Amersham, Buckinghamshire. Amersham has the best of both worlds.
- Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire.
- Brockenhurst, Hampshire.
- Bishop’s Waltham, Hampshire.
- Caversham, Berkshire.
- Chichester, West Sussex.
- Deal, Kent.
What is the cheapest place to live in London?
The cheapest place to live in London in 2020 is Bexley, with an average rent of £1,084. The ten cheapest places to live in London
- Bexley. Average rent: £1,084 pcm.
- Croydon. Average rent: £1,112 pcm.
- Barking & Dagenham.
- Waltham Forest.
Is London more dangerous than New York?
Compared to the population at the time, that meant London was suffering 2.7 homicides per 100,000 people. By 2017, that figure had dropped to 1.48 per 100,000. And that’s still much lower than New York. In 2017, London saw 116 murders, while New York’s death toll was 292.
Is East London dangerous?
The home of East London’s famous antique market was joint first when it came to violent crime rates in the borough. There were 913 violent crimes reported in Spitalfields and Banglatown in just one year. In November 2018 there were a worrying 66 reported violent and sexual crimes there.
What are the poorest boroughs in London?
According to these, the boroughs with the highest proportion of people living in poverty are Tower Hamlets (39%), Newham (37%) and Hackney (36%). In contrast, these estimates suggest that Bromley (15%), Richmond upon Thames (15%) and Bexley (16%) have the lowest rates of poverty.
Is London safe at night?
Stay Safe in London London is generally a very safe to place to navigate, even at night, though it never hurts to keep your common sense and your wits about you. Here are some top tips for helping you to stay safe after an evening at the theatre, a night on the tiles or a session of burning the midnight oil.