- 1 What area of London is best for tourists to stay?
- 2 Where should I stay in London for the first time?
- 3 Which part of London is the best?
- 4 What areas of London should tourists avoid?
- 5 How many days in London is enough?
- 6 Where should I stay in London for 4 days?
- 7 What is the cheapest month to travel to London?
- 8 How can I stay in London for free?
- 9 Is Hyde Park safe at night?
- 10 What’s the richest area in London?
- 11 Where do rich people live in London?
- 12 What is the busiest place in London?
- 13 Which areas of London are dangerous?
- 14 What are the bad areas of London?
- 15 What is the most dangerous part of London?
What area of London is best for tourists to stay?
The 10 Best Neighborhoods in London for Tourists
- Covent Garden.
- Kensington, Belgravia, & Chelsea.
- Westminster & St James.
- Soho & Leicester Square.
- Camden Town & Primrose Hill.
- The City.
- Mayfair and Marylebone.
- East End/Spitalfields.
Where should I stay in London for the first time?
Proximity to Hyde Park, Green Park, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey are all reasons why Mayfair is the best area to stay in London for first time visitors to the city.
Which part of London is the best?
Below we have reviewed 13 of the most highly-ranked areas in London for families.
- Isle of Dogs. It’s not actually an island, but this area in East London is situated in a large meander on the River Thames.
- East Finchley.
- Notting Hill.
What areas of London should tourists avoid?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous London Boroughs (Updated for 2019)
- 10) Hackney. The London Borough of Hackney is an area of Inner London which spans parts of East London and North London.
- 9) Croydon. Croydon is a South London borough located just over nine miles from Charing Cross.
- 8) Brent.
- 7) Haringey.
- 6) Tower Hamlets.
- 5) Lambeth.
- 4) Southwark.
- 3) Camden.
How many days in London is enough?
For first-time visitors, I recommend spending at least 3- 4 days in London. This should give you sufficient time to get acquainted with the city, see the main landmarks and visit a few tourist attractions in London. Also, don’t try to see ‘everything’.
Where should I stay in London for 4 days?
The Best London Itinerary: 4 Days in the British Capital
- Westminster Abbey.
- Buckingham Palace.
- Lunch in Soho.
- The British Museum.
- Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and The Thames.
What is the cheapest month to travel to London?
Flights. According to Cheapflights.com, the best time for bargains on flights to London is during September and October. Frommer’s indicates that November 1 to December 12, and December 25 through March 14 are other times to get the best airfare bargains.
How can I stay in London for free?
Looking for a Free Place to Stay in London?
- Live a different life in a different place. Image-Barterquest.com.
- Guardians Property on Live-in Guardians.
- Beautiful workaway property near London.
- Couchsurfing.org mobile app.
Is Hyde Park safe at night?
1. Re: walking through Hyde Park /Kensington Gardens at night. Perfectly safe. There is a road running through the middle which goes from the Royal Albert Hall to Lancaster Gate.
What’s the richest area in London?
The 10 most expensive London boroughs
- Westminster – £3,099,172.
- Kensington and Chelsea – £2,080,134.
- Camden – £1,858,738.
- Hammersmith and Fulham – £964,013.
- Hackney – £933,006.
- Richmond upon Thames – £838,527.
- Lambeth – £834,518.
- Wandsworth – £803,319.
Where do rich people live in London?
Over the past year, London saw its billionaire population increase by one. Some London billionaires live on Kensington Palace Gardens, known as Billionaire’s Boulevard, the most expensive street in Britain.
What is the busiest place in London?
London certainly doesn’t escape the crowds, and was recently tipped to become the world’s most visited city by the year’s end. The capital’s busiest spots include Buckingham Palace, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Street, Madame Tussauds, the Tower of London and Covent Garden.
Which areas of London are dangerous?
- Hackney – 4,140. The East London borough of Hackney is the fifth most dangerous borough in London according to Metropolitan Police data from January and February.
- Southwark – 4,192.
- Tower Hamlets – 4,572.
- Newham – 4,733.
- Croydon – 4,781.
What are the bad areas of London?
Most Dangerous Areas In London
- Westminster – Crime rate 321.4 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Camden – Crime rate 154.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Kensington and Chelsea – Crime rate 153.9 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Hammersmith and Fulham – Crime rate 129.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
What is the most dangerous part of London?
Crime numbers in each borough: When the population of a borough is considered the borough with the highest rate of crime per person remains Westminster with 192.8 crimes for every 1,000 people, second highest is Kensington and Chelsea ((112.7 per 1,000 people) and third Camden (117 per 1,000 people).