- 1 Where can I go out in Hackney?
- 2 Where should I go for drinks in London?
- 3 Where can I drink in the day in London?
- 4 Where can I drink in Shoreditch?
- 5 What area of London has the best nightlife?
- 6 Which area of London has the most pubs?
- 7 Can you drink outside in London?
- 8 Is Shoreditch expensive?
- 9 Is Shoreditch a good night out?
- 10 Where is the party in Shoreditch?
Where can I go out in Hackney?
A Nightlife Guide to Hackney, London
- Mangle E8. Situated just a three-minute walk down the road from London Fields station, Mangle E8 can hold up to 700 people.
- The Dolphin.
- The Star by Hackney Downs.
- The Nest.
- The Natural Philosopher.
- The Alibi.
- Dalston Superstore.
- The Victoria Dalston.
Where should I go for drinks in London?
In no particular order, here are the places you should actually drink at, and what to order when you get there.
- Little Bat, Highbury.
- Bar Termini, Soho or Marylebone.
- The Blue Posts, Chinatown.
- Mr Fogg’s Residence, Mayfair.
- Luigi’s Bar, Shoreditch.
- Doodle Bar, Bermondsey.
- Bar Américain, Piccadilly.
- Four Sisters Bar, Islington.
Where can I drink in the day in London?
Outdoor drinking in London – where to go now
- The Hawk’s Nest.
- London Shell Co.
- The Ivy Chelsea Garden.
- The Lighterman.
- The Boundary.
- Jurema Terrace at The Mandrake.
- Skylight Rooftop Wapping.
- Mercato Metropolitano.
Where can I drink in Shoreditch?
We’ve rounded up some of the best bars in Shoreditch to help you plan your next big night out.
- Cocktail Trading Co.
- Happiness Forgets.
- Callooh Callay.
- The Gibson.
- Lounge Bohemia.
What area of London has the best nightlife?
5 hottest nightlife spots in London
- Disco bonanza – Soho. Soho is the centre of all nightlife in London both spiritually and geographically.
- Down and dirty – Camden.
- The cool kids – Shoreditch.
- Made in Chelsea – Kensington to Putney Bridge.
- A slice of history – Greenwich.
Which area of London has the most pubs?
The London borough of Westminster had the highest number of pubs in London, with 430 pubs as of 2018.
Can you drink outside in London?
In public spaces According to Drinkaware it is legal for people over the age of 18 to drink in public in England and Wales, except in areas where Public Space Protection Orders (PSPO) are in place. If under 18s are caught drinking alcohol in public places police can take away alcohol and fine them.
Is Shoreditch expensive?
London’s booming startup scene and an abundance of venture capital has helped Shoreditch to become the most expensive tech district in the world, new research reveals. It costs around $90.75 (£67.80) per square foot to rent prime office space in Shoreditch, compared to $77 in San Francisco’s trendy Mid-Market District.
Is Shoreditch a good night out?
Blessed with all kinds of elusive basement bars, boutique clubs, warehouse parties and gastropubs, Shoreditch is renowned for its cutting edge nightlife.
Where is the party in Shoreditch?
1/8The best clubs in Shoreditch
- XOYO. With a consistent programme of internationally renowned DJs, an intimate dance floor, intense lighting and a killer sound system, XOYO is surely Shoreditch’s stand out club.
- The Book Club.
- Village Underground.
- Queen of Hoxton.
- Hoxton Square Bar and Kitchen.
- Basing House.