- 1 What is the best day to go to Borough Market?
- 2 What days is Borough Market Open?
- 3 Why is Borough Market closed on Sunday?
- 4 Is Borough Market open during lockdown?
- 5 Is Borough Market cash only?
- 6 What should I buy at Borough Market?
- 7 Is Maltby Street Market open during lockdown?
- 8 Can you eat at Borough Market?
- 9 Is Bury Market on today?
- 10 Is Camden market open during lockdown?
- 11 Is anything open in London?
- 12 What stalls are at Borough Market?
- 13 What markets are open in London during lockdown?
- 14 How much is a stall at Borough Market?
- 15 Which line is Borough tube station on?
What is the best day to go to Borough Market?
The best time to visit is between 10am to midday Wednesday to Friday; and 8am to midday on Saturday. Yes, Saturdays are the liveliest, but also the most crowded. Alternatively, go at around 4pm.
What days is Borough Market Open?
When is Borough Market open? We are open Monday to Saturday, closed on Sundays and some public holidays. Not all traders are present on all days, but there is still plenty of choice throughout the week.
Why is Borough Market closed on Sunday?
It is pretty much closed during the week! Re Sundays, presumably it’s a licensing issue, though also the difficulties of Sunday travel for some traders might be a factor.
Is Borough Market open during lockdown?
Borough Market remains open as an essential retailer, with social distancing measures in place.
Is Borough Market cash only?
Mostly cash but there are plenty of ATM’s around the market. You will be better off just using cash.
What should I buy at Borough Market?
16 reasons to visit the Borough Markets of London
- Fresh produce.
- Duck confit.
Is Maltby Street Market open during lockdown?
Maltby Street Market Saturday 10am-5pm; Sunday 11am-4pm.
Can you eat at Borough Market?
There is a very nice line up of street food options along the outside wall of the market. There are probably about 10 stalls there, where you can stand in line for a sandwich or take-away plate of food. A few more street food options can be found throughout the market.
Is Bury Market on today?
Open on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 9am to 4.30pm, except Saturday when open until 5pm. Please note Bury Market does not open on Bank Holiday Mondays or on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Is Camden market open during lockdown?
What do you think of lockdown restrictions? Take our survey below. However there is some life still in the area. Along the canal, Camden Street Food Market remains open for business although some traders have doubts about how long it will remain so.
Is anything open in London?
You can now visit COVID-secure shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, garden centres and market stalls again. All non-essential shops in London may now reopen following the easing of coronavirus restrictions.
What stalls are at Borough Market?
- Alpine Deli. Charcuterie from South Tyrol.
- Alsop & Walker. Cheeses from East Sussex.
- Applebee’s Fish. Fishmongers and cafe.
- Applebee’s Fishbox. Grilled seafood tortillas, skewers and kebabs.
- Arabica Bar & Kitchen. Middle Eastern meze and Levantine-inspired cocktails.
- Arabica To Go.
- Artisan du Chocolat.
- Artisan Foods.
What markets are open in London during lockdown?
Coronavirus/Covid: Markets are allowed to remain open in Lockdown for essential services which includes groceries and takeaway food.
- Borough Market.
- Maltby St Market (Ropewalk)
- Camden Market.
- Southbank Centre Food Market.
- KERB – King’s Cross.
- Picadilly Market at St James’s Church.
- Partridges Food Market.
- Whitecross St Market.
How much is a stall at Borough Market?
Cost of market stall hire: Casual pop-up stalls cost £15 per day (or £25 if you’re selling street food) Tuesday to Friday and £20 per day (or £40 for street food) Saturday and Sunday. Find out about Gravesend Borough market pitches for rent: Apply to become a trader here.
Which line is Borough tube station on?
Borough is a London Underground station in the Borough area of the London Borough of Southwark in central London. It is on the Bank branch of the Northern line between Elephant & Castle and London Bridge stations. It is in Travelcard Zone 1.