- 1 Can I drive through Greenwich Park?
- 2 Can you get into Greenwich Park at night?
- 3 Is parking free in Greenwich Park?
- 4 Is Greenwich Park free?
- 5 Does Greenwich Park have toilets?
- 6 Are toilets open in Greenwich Park?
- 7 What time is Greenwich Park open until?
- 8 Does Greenwich Park have parking?
- 9 How do I get to Greenwich Park by Tube?
- 10 Can you smoke in Greenwich Park?
- 11 Where can I park near Greenwich?
- 12 What days are Greenwich market open?
- 13 What is there to do in Greenwich at night?
- 14 What is there to do in Greenwich today?
- 15 Where should I live in Greenwich London?
Can I drive through Greenwich Park?
* Please Note separate vehicle access times: Greenwich Park opens at 7am to vehicles, but there is no through traffic from 10am to 4pm each day and the park is closed to through traffic at weekends and bank holidays.
Can you get into Greenwich Park at night?
Another of London’s parks makes our nighttime viewing list. Greenwich park has always been one of London’s favoured parks thanks to the views from the hilltop. So, whether it’s arranging an evening picnic or sharing a glass of bubbly on a Friday night, Greenwich caters for any nighttime experience in London.
Is parking free in Greenwich Park?
Pay and Display Parking Sundays and Public Holidays – £2.00 per hour (50p per 15 minutes, 4 hour maximum stay) National Blue Badge holders and motor cyclists park free of charge, but are subject to 4 hours maximum stay Monday to Sunday.
Is Greenwich Park free?
Originally used as a royal hunting ground, Greenwich Park is now a wonderful free green space in London for picturesque strolls and picnics under chestnut and oak trees.
Does Greenwich Park have toilets?
Facilities at Greenwich Park There are toilets on Blackheath Avenue, by Blackheath Gate, in the Children’s playground and inside the old Royal Observatory.
Are toilets open in Greenwich Park?
Toilets. Toilets across the parks will remain open. We have implemented all necessary measures to protect our visitors’ safety and to provide a safe working environment for our attendants. During periods when the toilets are cleaned, we will temporarily close access to the facilities until cleaning is safely completed.
What time is Greenwich Park open until?
Greenwich Park is open from 6:00 am for pedestrians and 7:00 am for car parking all year round. The park office is closed to the public until further notice. Opening Times.
|Month||Opening times (pedestrians only)||Closing times|
|March||6:00 am||7:00 pm (8:00 pm from start of British Summer Time )|
|April||6:00 am||8:00 pm|
|May||6:00 am||9:00 pm|
Does Greenwich Park have parking?
Parking in Greenwich Park Limited car parking facilities are available in Greenwich Park. Pay and Display parking is available.
How do I get to Greenwich Park by Tube?
- New Cross Tube Station (East London line closed. Bus service operates) Amersham Vale, London, Lewisham, 28 mins.
- North Greenwich Tube Station. 5 Millennium Way, London, Greenwich, 28 mins.
- New Cross Gate Tube Station (East London line closed. Bus service operates)
Can you smoke in Greenwich Park?
All buildings and substantially enclosed structures within The Royal Park estate are smoke -free areas.
Where can I park near Greenwich?
Council car parks
- Blackheath – Old Dover Road Car Park.
- Charlton – Charlton Village Car Park.
- Eltham – Orangery Lane Car Park.
- Greenwich – Burney Street Car Park.
- Greenwich – Cutty Sark Gardens Car Park.
- Greenwich – Park Row Car Park.
- Plumstead – Abery Street Car Park.
- Woolwich – Calderwood Street Car Park.
What days are Greenwich market open?
Greenwich Market is fondly regarded as one of London’s best covered market. The market is open daily from Monday to Sunday and the space is available to hire for events and receptions on Monday during day time and in the evenings.
What is there to do in Greenwich at night?
Fun Things To Do in Greenwich
- Bottomless Brunch. @ The Oystercatcher on Every Saturday.
- Belushis Greenwich. 143 user reviews.
- Davy’s Wine Vaults. 326 user reviews.
- Bunker 51. Prepare to be transported back in time as Bunker 51 takes you to the Cold War-era.
- Up at The O2.
- Greenwich Pantry.
- The Old Brewery.
- Royal Maritime Greenwich Ghost Tour.
What is there to do in Greenwich today?
Top 10 things to do in Greenwich
- Royal Observatory Greenwich. Explore the skies at the Royal Observatory Greenwich.
- Cutty Sark. Climb aboard the world-famous Cutty Sark.
- National Maritime Museum Free.
- Queen’s House.
- Greenwich Park.
- Greenwich Market.
- Old Royal Naval College.
- Uber Boat by Thames Clippers.
Where should I live in Greenwich London?
- Union Wharf, SE8. Essential Living.
- No. 2 Upper Riverside, Greenwich Peninsula, SE10.
- No. 1 Upper Riverside, Greenwich Peninsula, SE10.
- Royal Arsenal Riverside, SE18. Berkeley Homes.
- Kidbrooke Village, SE3. Berkeley Homes.
- Commodore’s Quarter, SE10.
- The Lighterman, Greenwich Peninsula, SE10.
- Woolwich Central, SE18.