- 1 What stations are on the Jubilee Line?
- 2 What line is London Bridge tube station on?
- 3 What Tube line is Canning Town on?
- 4 Why is Jubilee line suspended?
- 5 Why is it called the Jubilee Line?
- 6 How far is Stanmore from central London?
- 7 What lines go to London Bridge?
- 8 What is the oldest train station in the world?
- 9 What is the oldest railway station in London?
- 10 Which zone is Stratford?
- 11 How do I get to Canning Town?
- 12 Is Canning Town safe?
- 13 How fast does the Jubilee line go?
- 14 Is the Jubilee line 24 hours?
- 15 How long does the Jubilee Line run?
What stations are on the Jubilee Line?
- Stanmore Underground Station.
- Canons Park Underground Station.
- Queensbury Underground Station.
- Kingsbury Underground Station.
- Wembley Park Underground Station. Connects to Metropolitan Connects to Metropolitan.
- Neasden Underground Station.
- Dollis Hill Underground Station.
- Willesden Green Underground Station.
What line is London Bridge tube station on?
London Bridge Underground Station is on the Northern Line and Jubilee Line, with regular Tube services connecting to north, south, east, west and central London, as well as Night Tube services on the Jubilee Line.
What Tube line is Canning Town on?
|Preceding station||London Underground|
|North Greenwich towards Stanmore||Jubilee line|
|East India towards Bank or Tower Gateway||Docklands Light Railway|
|Star Lane towards Stratford International|
Why is Jubilee line suspended?
The Jubilee line is suspended in Central London after reports of a “casualty on the tracks”. Emergency Services have rushed to the scene to deal with the casualty, forcing the line to be partially suspended, between Waterlooo and Finchley Road stations.
Why is it called the Jubilee Line?
Why is it called the Jubilee line? It is named after Queen Elizabeth II’s Silver Jubilee in 1977, though it didn’t open until two years later. During planning and most of its construction it had been called the Fleet line, after the river flowing underneath London.
How far is Stanmore from central London?
The distance between London and Stanmore Station is 11 miles.
What lines go to London Bridge?
The Underground station is served by the Jubilee line and the Bank branch of the Northern line.
What is the oldest train station in the world?
Opened in 1830, Liverpool Road station in Manchester is the oldest surviving railway terminus building in the world. Opened in 1836, Spa Road railway station in London was the city’s first terminus and also the world’s first elevated station and terminus.
What is the oldest railway station in London?
London Bridge is the capital’s oldest railway station and has undergone many changes in its complex history.
- 1836: 8 February, the LGR line opens from Deptford to Spa Road ‘stopping place’.
- 1836: 14 December, the London & Greenwich railway opens its London Bridge station.
Which zone is Stratford?
|Number of platforms||19 (17 in use)|
|Fare zone||2 and 3|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
How do I get to Canning Town?
The nearest stations to Canning Town are: Canning Town Bus Station (G) is 21 meters away, 1 min walk. Canning Town Bus Station (B) is 78 meters away, 2 min walk. Canning Town Bus Station (F) is 165 meters away, 3 min walk.
Is Canning Town safe?
Yes, Canning Town is very dangerous. One of the safest areas in London at the moment, near that region is the Thamesmead area, which is located just across the river from Canning Town. Thamesmead is comparatively very safe, with very little to no crime.
How fast does the Jubilee line go?
|Line length||36.2 km (22.5 mi)|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) standard gauge|
|Operating speed||100 km/h ( 62 mph )|
Is the Jubilee line 24 hours?
Five Tube lines run a 24 – hour service on Fridays and Saturdays: Victoria, Central, Jubilee, Northern and Piccadilly lines. The London Overground operates 24 hours on Fridays and Saturdays between New Cross Gate and Highbury & Islington (not including Whitechapel).
How long does the Jubilee Line run?
JUBILEE ( London Underground ) JUBILEE (Direction: Stanmore – Stratford) is operational during everyday. Additional information: JUBILEE has 20 stations and the total trip duration for this route is approximately 47 minutes.