- 1 Which London borough has the most green space?
- 2 Which borough is best to live in London?
- 3 Which borough is the richest in London?
- 4 What city has the most green space?
- 5 Is London the greenest city in the world?
- 6 Which is the most beautiful park in London?
- 7 Where should I not live in London?
- 8 What’s the worst part of London?
- 9 What’s the worst borough in London?
- 10 What is a good salary in London?
- 11 What is a normal salary in London?
- 12 What is the poshest area in London?
- 13 What is the greenest city in the world?
- 14 Which is the biggest city park in the world?
- 15 What city has the best parks?
Which London borough has the most green space?
With an impressive public space to people ratio, Kingston tops the list as the best London borough for most outdoor space. With 183 parks, gardens, recreation grounds and nature reserves, there is an outdoor space for every 970 people, making Kingston the only London borough with one park per thousand residents.
Which borough is best to live in London?
Belgravia. Located in Central London, within both Westminster, and the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, this district is one of the most exclusive in London. It is such a luxurious neighbourhood that it is even known throughout the world to be the best area in London to live.
Which borough is the richest in London?
The 10 most expensive London boroughs
- Westminster – £3,099,172.
- Kensington and Chelsea – £2,080,134.
- Camden – £1,858,738.
- Hammersmith and Fulham – £964,013.
- Hackney – £933,006.
- Richmond upon Thames – £838,527.
- Lambeth – £834,518.
- Wandsworth – £803,319.
What city has the most green space?
According to the results of Geotab’s Urban Footprint study, the U.S city with the most green space per person is Atlanta with 1,023 ft2 per person.
Is London the greenest city in the world?
London is often cited as being one of the greenest capital cities in the world for its size (although many studies are often carried out by London bodies), and as the campaign declares: “Besides 8.6 million people, London is home to more than 8.3 million trees and 14,000 species of wildlife.”
Which is the most beautiful park in London?
It’s tough, but St James’s Park is the most beautiful park in London thanks to its gorgeous location in front of Buckingham palace.
Where should I not live in London?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous London Boroughs (Updated for 2019)
- 10) Hackney. The London Borough of Hackney is an area of Inner London which spans parts of East London and North London.
- 9) Croydon. Croydon is a South London borough located just over nine miles from Charing Cross.
- 8) Brent.
- 7) Haringey.
- 6) Tower Hamlets.
- 5) Lambeth.
- 4) Southwark.
- 3) Camden.
What’s the worst part of London?
Most Dangerous Areas In London Westminster – Crime rate 321.4 crimes per 1,000 people. Camden – Crime rate 154.2 crimes per 1,000 people. Kensington and Chelsea – Crime rate 153.9 crimes per 1,000 people. Hammersmith and Fulham – Crime rate 129.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
What’s the worst borough in London?
When the population of a borough is considered the borough with the highest rate of crime per person remains Westminster with 192.8 crimes for every 1,000 people, second highest is Kensington and Chelsea ((112.7 per 1,000 people) and third Camden (117 per 1,000 people).
What is a good salary in London?
According to recruiting data from Guardian Jobs U.K., the average salary in London is approximately $52,000. Of this, more than one-third goes to cover average housing costs, and more than half is needed for housing, groceries, and transportation.
What is a normal salary in London?
A person working in London typically earns around 86,400 GBP per year. Salaries range from 21,900 GBP (lowest average ) to 386,000 GBP (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average yearly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
What is the poshest area in London?
1 The following are the top five most expensive neighborhoods in London as of March 2020.
- Knightsbridge. Knightsbridge is one of the poshest neighborhoods in the world.
- West Brompton.
- City of Westminster.
What is the greenest city in the world?
1. World’s Greenest City: Copenhagen. The capital city of Denmark, Copenhagen is situated on the eastern edge of the island of Zealand. The coastal city was named Europe’s coolest green city by the ‘Ecologist’ magazine to showcase its climate friendliness.
Which is the biggest city park in the world?
Chugach State Park is the world’s largest urban park situated entirely within its locality’s metropolitan area.
What city has the best parks?
The best U.S. cities for parks
- Minneapolis, MN.
- Washington, D.C.
- St. Paul, MN.
- Arlington, VA.
- Cincinnati, OH.
- Portland, OR.
- Irvine, CA.
- San Francisco, CA.