- 1 Which borough is Hampstead in?
- 2 Is West Hampstead posh?
- 3 What areas are in Camden borough?
- 4 Is West Hampstead Safe?
- 5 Is Hampstead a nice area?
- 6 How far is Hampstead from central London?
- 7 What is the nicest neighborhood in London?
- 8 Is West Hampstead expensive?
- 9 Is West Hampstead a nice place to live?
- 10 Is Camden a rich area?
- 11 What is Camden famous for?
- 12 Is Camden a safe place to live?
- 13 What is the safest borough in London?
- 14 What are the poorest parts of London?
- 15 What parts of London are dangerous?
Which borough is Hampstead in?
Is West Hampstead posh?
I lived in West Hampstead for 5 years and regularly went to Hampstead High Street and the Heath. Hampstead is a lovely area, but also quite posh, and I found it quite stuffy at times. Transport connections are better in WH, with the Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink (to the city) at your doorstep.
What areas are in Camden borough?
What areas are in Camden borough?
- Camden Town with Primrose Hill.
- Fortune Green.
- Frognal and Fitzjohns.
- Gospel Oak.
- Hampstead Town.
Is West Hampstead Safe?
It is important to point out that West Hampstead is still relatively safe, but not as safe as it was. It is now about average for London, although still safer than Camden overall. FG ward’s relative position in the crime tables. Its is really important that you let the police know if you are victim of crime.
Is Hampstead a nice area?
Hampstead is one of London’s most beautiful neighborhoods, not because it has movie star looks—although plenty of movie stars live here—but because of its subtle charm. There are no major landmarks here, no big tourist attractions.
How far is Hampstead from central London?
The total straight line distance between Hampstead and Central London is 5837 KM (kilometers) and 78.81 meters. The miles based distance from Hampstead to Central London is 3627 miles.
What is the nicest neighborhood in London?
Top 20 of the best neighbourhoods in London
- Notting Hill – famously one of the best and most loved neighborhoods in London. One of London’s most famous and most loved neighbourhoods this is an affluent, buzzy, and bohemian area as well as being highly desirable.
- Chelsea – an affluent area of South West London made famous by the TV series Made in Chelsea.
Is West Hampstead expensive?
Cost of Living in West Hampstead Despite all its charms, West Hampstead is slightly cheaper to rent in than neighbouring areas of Belsize Park and Hampstead. It’s still North London prices however, and there aren’t a huge number of properties available.
Is West Hampstead a nice place to live?
Located in North West London, West Hampstead presents a great lifestyle with a strong community vibe. The High street, West End Lane, offers a good selection of cafes, bakery, restaurants and shops. This small area also offers bookshops, fitness centers, independent shops and a weekly farmer market.
Is Camden a rich area?
Despite its reputation as an alternative, grungy area, the borough it is part of, London Borough of Camden, is one of the most expensive London boroughs, with the average property price in 2014 of around £1.5 million.
What is Camden famous for?
London’s Camden Town offers an eclectic mix of markets, cuisines and live music venues. Camden Town has been a residential area since the 1790s. But it was only the development of the Grand Union Canal and the improved railway transport that turned it into a bustling part of London.
Is Camden a safe place to live?
Camden has ranked as the 10th-most-dangerous city in America and is still the most dangerous city in New Jersey.
What is the safest borough in London?
1: Richmond upon Thames: 11,336 crimes – 56.68 per 1,000 Still number one for London’s lowest crime rate, Richmond is the safest place to live in the capital.
What are the poorest parts of London?
The most concentrated areas of high poverty are in areas such as Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Newham, and the north east of London. There are also noticeable pockets of high poverty rates in areas in west London, such as in Brent and the north ends of Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster.
What parts of London are dangerous?
Most Dangerous Areas In London
- Westminster – Crime rate of 321.4 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Camden – Crime rate of 154.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Kensington and Chelsea – Crime rate 153.9 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Hammersmith and Fulham – Crime rate 129.2 crimes per 1,000 people.