- 1 Is Swiss Cottage a nice area?
- 2 Is Swiss Cottage posh?
- 3 What zone is Swiss Cottage in?
- 4 Is Swiss Cottage underground station open?
- 5 Is Swiss Cottage a safe area?
- 6 What is a Swiss cottage called?
- 7 Is Hampstead Heath expensive?
- 8 Is West Hampstead posh?
- 9 Is Belsize Park a good place to live?
- 10 How do you get to the Swiss Cottage?
- 11 Is West Hampstead Safe?
- 12 What stops are on the Jubilee Line?
- 13 What time does Swiss Cottage station open?
Is Swiss Cottage a nice area?
What locals say about Swiss Cottage. It offers a great selection of family- friendly restaurants and shops, along with close proximity to Primrose Hill, Regent’s Part and Hampstead Heath. The area is safe, therefore it’s best for living as a family.
Is Swiss Cottage posh?
Swiss Cottage is a wealthy residential area of commuter belt. It is pretty safe to walk around. It has easy access to central London via the metro. It isn’t that lively, but you are very close to Kilburn which is under-rated and Camden which is the fashionable grunge part.
What zone is Swiss Cottage in?
Swiss Cottage is a London Underground station at Swiss Cottage, north London. It is on the Jubilee line, between Finchley Road and St. John’s Wood stations. It lies in Travelcard Zone 2 and is located at the junction of Finchley Road, Avenue Road and College Crescent.
Is Swiss Cottage underground station open?
No disruptions. There are no reported disruptions at any.
Is Swiss Cottage a safe area?
An affluent residential neighborhood with access to lots of green space. Swiss Cottage has a low violent crime rate and an above average property crime rate for London.
What is a Swiss cottage called?
Definition of chalet a Swiss house with a sloping roof and wide eaves or a house built in this style.
Is Hampstead Heath expensive?
Hampstead is known for its intellectual, liberal, artistic, musical and literary associations. It has some of the most expensive housing in the London area. Hampstead has more millionaires within its boundaries than any other area of the United Kingdom.
Is West Hampstead posh?
I lived in West Hampstead for 5 years and regularly went to Hampstead High Street and the Heath. Hampstead is a lovely area, but also quite posh, and I found it quite stuffy at times. Transport connections are better in WH, with the Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink (to the city) at your doorstep.
Is Belsize Park a good place to live?
However, with such great access to central London, close proximity to fantastic cafes, bars and independent stores, and the scattering of green parks and gardens amongst the beautiful houses, Belsize Park is one of London’s loveliest neighbourhoods.
How do you get to the Swiss Cottage?
The nearest stations to Swiss Cottage are:
- Swiss Cottage Stn / Finchley Road (L) is 21 meters away, 1 min walk.
- College Crescent (F) is 93 meters away, 2 min walk.
- South Hampstead is 490 meters away, 7 min walk.
- Finchley Road is 679 meters away, 9 min walk.
- Belsize Park is 1383 meters away, 18 min walk.
Is West Hampstead Safe?
It is important to point out that West Hampstead is still relatively safe, but not as safe as it was. It is now about average for London, although still safer than Camden overall. FG ward’s relative position in the crime tables. Its is really important that you let the police know if you are victim of crime.
What stops are on the Jubilee Line?
- Stanmore Underground Station.
- Canons Park Underground Station.
- Queensbury Underground Station.
- Kingsbury Underground Station.
- Wembley Park Underground Station. Connects to Metropolitan Connects to Metropolitan.
- Neasden Underground Station.
- Dollis Hill Underground Station.
- Willesden Green Underground Station.
What time does Swiss Cottage station open?
This station is open Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm.