- 1 What council is West Drayton?
- 2 What areas are in Hillingdon Borough?
- 3 What London borough is Uxbridge in?
- 4 Is West Drayton a rough area?
- 5 What are the 32 London boroughs?
- 6 Which London borough has the biggest population?
- 7 Is Hillingdon a safe place to live?
- 8 Is Hillingdon a good place to live?
- 9 Is Greater London a county?
- 10 Is Uxbridge in London safe?
- 11 What is Uxbridge famous for?
- 12 Who is the MP of Hillingdon?
- 13 Is Uxbridge a nice area to live?
- 14 Is Hayes a good area to live?
- 15 Is Ruislip a good area to live?
What council is West Drayton?
Hillingdon home – Hillingdon Council.
What areas are in Hillingdon Borough?
The London Borough of Hillingdon is divided into a total of 22 wards:
- Eastcote and East Ruislip.
- Heathrow Villages (including Harmondsworth, Sipson and Harlington)
What London borough is Uxbridge in?
Uxbridge (/ˈʌksbrɪdʒ/) is a suburban town in West London and the administrative headquarters of the London Borough of Hillingdon. Situated 15.4 miles (24.8 km) west-northwest of Charing Cross, it is one of the major metropolitan centres identified in the London Plan.
Is West Drayton a rough area?
West Drayton is not a rough area.
What are the 32 London boroughs?
The London boroughs are: City of London, Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham,
Which London borough has the biggest population?
London is by far the largest city in the United Kingdom, and is split up into 33 smaller units called boroughs, the largest of which was Barnet, which had a population of over 395.8 thousand in 2019. Population of London boroughs in the United Kingdom in 2019.
|Population in thousands|
Is Hillingdon a safe place to live?
This puts Hillingdon below the average across the whole of London, in which there are 101 crimes per 1,000 people. Violence against the person was the most commonly reported crime in Hillingdon with 7,318 cases in 2019, with theft second highest at 5,621 incidents.
Is Hillingdon a good place to live?
While it’s true that plenty of areas have real issues, Hillingdon came up as one of the top 10 locations in the country for people to buy a home. Analysts think Hillingdon’s relatively low crime rate and house prices make it an obvious choice for where to buy if you want to be within reach of London.
Is Greater London a county?
Greater London is a ceremonial county of England that makes up the majority of the London region. The county of Greater London was created on 1 April 1965 through the London Government Act 1963. The area was re-established as a region in 1994. The Greater London Authority was formed in 2000.
Is Uxbridge in London safe?
2. Uxbridge town centre – 1,672. The crime rate in Uxbridge’s town centre is a ridiculous 1,098 crimes per 1,000 residents. That’s because the area has so many people going through who son’t live there, and more than half of all crimes are thefts.
What is Uxbridge famous for?
Uxbridge has a reputation for containing one of the world’s most depressing shopping centres.
Who is the MP of Hillingdon?
London Borough of Hillingdon – MP details – The Rt Hon John McDonnell MP.
Is Uxbridge a nice area to live?
Situated in Zone 6 of London, Uxbridge is one of West London’s busiest areas. It’s not very often that an area in the capital city has residents that believe there is still a community feel, but Uxbridge still has its unique community, culture, and list of things to do and see.
Is Hayes a good area to live?
Hayes is a decent enough place. Certainly safer than many parts of inner London. Quite cultured as well. Golf clubs, football clubs, cricket grounds, botanic gardens, open air theatres.
Is Ruislip a good area to live?
Ruislip is a good family friendly area, decent amenities, the High Street has what you need and there’s a good supermarket (Waitrose), we are registered with an excellent medical centre, good transport connections (tube, bus and Chiltern rail), lots of open spaces (woods, Lido, park, playing fields).