- 1 What Tube line is Camden Market on?
- 2 How do I get to Camden by tube?
- 3 What is Camden Market famous for?
- 4 How do I get to Camden from Oxford Street?
- 5 What do they sell at Camden Market?
- 6 What can you buy in Camden Market?
- 7 Is Camden safe?
- 8 How far is Camden from London?
- 9 Is Camden market open during lockdown?
- 10 Is Camden Market cash only?
- 11 What shops are in Camden Market?
- 12 What’s Covent Garden famous for?
- 13 How far is Camden from Oxford Street?
What Tube line is Camden Market on?
The simplest way to arrive is by underground. The entire market area can be found between the two stations from the Northern Line, Camden Town and Chalk Farm. The shops and stalls spread out at the left and right side along the two streets, Camden High Street and Chalk Farm Road.
How do I get to Camden by tube?
The nearest stations to Camden Town London Underground Station are:
- Kentish Town Road (L) is 66 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Camden High Street (CX) is 106 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Camden Town Station (X) is 108 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Camden Town Station (Y) is 118 meters away, 3 min walk.
What is Camden Market famous for?
Famed for their cosmopolitan image, products sold on the stalls include crafts, clothing, bric-a-brac, and fast food. It is the fourth-most popular visitor attraction in London, attracting approximately 250,000 people each week.
How do I get to Camden from Oxford Street?
You can take a vehicle from Oxford Street to Camden Town via Oxford Circus station and Euston station in around 6 min. Alternatively, London Buses operates a bus from Oxford Circus, Margaret Street Oxford Circus to Camden Town, Camden High Street Camden Town every 10 minutes.
What do they sell at Camden Market?
- Shawarma Bar. Kosher Lebanese wraps.
- Traditional Camden Fish & Chips. English seafood at its best.
- Original Salt Beef. New York deli classic.
- Wok Boy. Wok n’ roll noodles.
- Nata 28. Portuguese custard tarts and coffee.
- Sweet Kitty. Feel the sugar rush.
- Baladin Camden. Traditional Italian Cuisine.
- Keff. Keff.
What can you buy in Camden Market?
Camden Market Highlights Not just limited to clothing, here you can also find food stalls offering food from all over the world, as well as handmade jewellery, second-hand clothing, books, and other random household items you won’t find anywhere else in the city.
Is Camden safe?
Camden is perfectly safe and the media’s inflated crime rates and headlines are only as a result of the number of tourists in the area, which always results in a degree of petty crime.
How far is Camden from London?
The distance between London and Camden Town is 2 miles. How do I travel from London to Camden Town without a car?
Is Camden market open during lockdown?
What do you think of lockdown restrictions? Take our survey below. However there is some life still in the area. Along the canal, Camden Street Food Market remains open for business although some traders have doubts about how long it will remain so.
Is Camden Market cash only?
10 answers. The vast majority of the shops and a high proportion of the stalls take cards. There are also several free-to-use cash machines at the Market. Some of the bigger stalls and vendors accept credit cards but some of the smallest vendors may ask for cash only.
What shops are in Camden Market?
Camden Town – Shopping
- Camden Lock. Shopping Area.
- Buck Street Market. Market.
- Camden Market. Market.
- The Camden Watch Company. Jewellery.
- Chin Chin Labs. Food Shop.
- The Cob Gallery. Art Exhibition.
- Cyberdog. Fashion Shop.
- Marine Ices. Food Shop.
What’s Covent Garden famous for?
Covent Garden is a district in London, on the eastern fringes of the West End, between St Martin’s Lane and Drury Lane. It is associated with the former fruit-and-vegetable market in the central square, now a popular shopping and tourist site, and with the Royal Opera House, itself known as “Covent Garden”.
How far is Camden from Oxford Street?
The distance between Camden Town and Oxford Street is 2 miles. How do I travel from Camden Town to Oxford Street without a car? The best way to get from Camden Town to Oxford Street without a car is to subway via Euston station which takes 8 min and costs £3 – £4.