- 1 How do I get from Waterloo to O2 by tube?
- 2 How do I get to Greenwich by train?
- 3 What Tube line is Waterloo on?
- 4 How do I get to the bank from Waterloo?
- 5 How far is Greenwich from the O2 Arena?
- 6 How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
- 7 What can you do in Greenwich for free?
- 8 Is Greenwich Park still open?
- 9 Can I use my Oyster card on the river boats?
- 10 Why is the Waterloo and City line still closed?
- 11 Is Waterloo and City line working?
- 12 How long does Waterloo and City line take?
- 13 How many stations does Waterloo and City line have?
- 14 How do I get from Liverpool Street to Waterloo?
How do I get from Waterloo to O2 by tube?
There are 5 ways to get from Waterloo Station to The O2 by subway, bus, taxi or car
- Take the subway from Waterloo station to North Greenwich station Jubilee.
- Take the line 188 bus from North Greenwich Station to Greenwich, Christ Church Primary School 188 /
How do I get to Greenwich by train?
Take a Docklands Light Railway train from Bank station direct to Cutty Sark for Greenwich town centre and the museums, Meridian line, Greenwich Market and Cutty Sark. It takes about 20 minutes. You can also travel from Tower Gateway, changing trains at Shadwell.
What Tube line is Waterloo on?
Waterloo Underground Station is on the Jubilee Line, the Bakerloo Line and the Northern Line. Railway trains are operated by South West Trains. Waterloo Station is near many tourist attractions including The London Eye, The South Bank and County Hall.
How do I get to the bank from Waterloo?
There are 4 ways to get from Waterloo Station to Bank Underground Station by subway, bus, taxi or foot
- Take the subway from Waterloo station to London Bridge station Jubilee.
- Take the subway from London Bridge station to Bank station Northern.
How far is Greenwich from the O2 Arena?
The distance between Greenwich and The O2 Arena is 2 miles.
How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
The distance between Greenwich Station and The O2 Arena is 2 miles.
What can you do in Greenwich for free?
Top free things to do in Greenwich
- Explore the free galleries of the National Maritime Museum.
- Visit the Queen’s House to see the Armada portrait of Elizabeth I.
- Stroll through Greenwich Park and enjoy London’s best view.
- Travel through space at the free Astronomy Centre galleries.
Is Greenwich Park still open?
Public Notices Greenwich Park is open but there are some changes due to Covid. Please click here for the latest information. Please follow the latest government guidelines and stay local. Car parks have been extremely busy during lockdown so please don’t travel to the park by car.
Can I use my Oyster card on the river boats?
You can use contactless ( card or device) or an Oyster card on the River Bus service operated by Thames Clippers. Touch in at the start of your journey and touch out at the end on the yellow card readers, and when changing boats, to pay the right fare.
Why is the Waterloo and City line still closed?
“The Central line has been one of the busiest tube lines throughout the pandemic – particularly the east end of the line – hence the reason we took the decision to suspend the Waterloo & City due to the lack of demand and the need to prioritise service on the Central line.
Is Waterloo and City line working?
WATERLOO & CITY LINE: No service until further notice. Waterloo and City Line: No service until further notice.
How long does Waterloo and City line take?
Coloured turquoise on the Tube map, it is by far the shortest line on the Underground network, being 2.37 km (1.47 miles) long, with an end-to-end journey lasting just four minutes.
How many stations does Waterloo and City line have?
Why the London Underground’s Waterloo and City line only has two stops – MyLondon.
How do I get from Liverpool Street to Waterloo?
Take one direct bus from Liverpool Street to Waterloo Station in Waterloo: take the 26 bus from Liverpool Street Station (L) stop to Waterloo Station / Waterloo Road (E) stop. The total trip duration for this route is approximately 29 min. The ride fare is £1.50.