- 1 Where can I find my benefit claim reference number?
- 2 How do I pay my council tax in Southwark?
- 3 How do I contact Southwark Council?
- 4 How much is council tax in Southwark?
- 5 What is a claim reference number?
- 6 How do I get proof of universal credit?
- 7 How do I pay my council tax in Hackney?
- 8 What council is se1?
- 9 Who is the head of Southwark Council?
- 10 Who runs Southwark Council?
- 11 How do I apply for Southwark council housing?
- 12 How much is Lewisham council tax?
- 13 Which is the highest band for council tax?
- 14 Which London borough has the highest council tax?
Where can I find my benefit claim reference number?
The claim reference number is on the right hand side of the benefits entitlement letter.
How do I pay my council tax in Southwark?
You can pay your Council Tax bill by Direct Debit, pay online with your credit or debit card, pay by internet banking or use Paypoint outlets.
- Pay your Council Tax now. The cost of your bill is split into 10 monthly payments.
- Direct Debit.
- Credit or debit card.
- BACS and Internet banking.
- Overseas accounts.
- Paypoint outlets.
How do I contact Southwark Council?
You can also email your complaint to complaints@ southwark.gov.uk or call the customer service centre on 020 7525 0042.
How much is council tax in Southwark?
Council Tax charges for 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022
|Band||Property value as at 1 April 1991||Southwark Council|
|A||up to £40,000||£689.41|
What is a claim reference number?
Your Claim Reference Number is your unique reference which allows us to locate and action your claim. We recommend that if you need to contact us regarding your claim, you also provide your Claim Reference Number.
How do I get proof of universal credit?
If you’re claiming Universal Credit and have an online account, you can request proof of your claim through your journal.
How do I pay my council tax in Hackney?
You can pay your council tax using your debit or credit card by calling 020 8356 5050. We accept payment from: Switch, Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron, Mastercard and Solo cards.
What council is se1?
It is governed by Southwark London Borough Council. London Borough of Southwark.
|Ceremonial county||Greater London|
|Created||1 April 1965|
|Admin HQ||Tooley Street, Southwark|
Who is the head of Southwark Council?
Cllr Kieron Williams became Leader of the Council in September 2020.
Who runs Southwark Council?
|Southwark London Borough Council|
|Leader of the Council||Cllr Kieron Williams, Labour since September 2020|
|Deputy Leader||Cllr Rebecca Lury, Labour|
|Leader of the Opposition||Cllr Nick Johnson, Liberal Democrats|
|Chief executive||Eleanor Kelly since February 2012|
How do I apply for Southwark council housing?
Housing application form All you need to do is log in to your MySouthwark account or register on MySouthwark. Then visit the page ‘Your accounts’ and add the ‘ Housing Applications ‘ service and hit ‘save’. After this: Click on ‘View’ Housing Applications.
How much is Lewisham council tax?
Council tax rates for Borough of Lewisham 2021/22
|Band*||2020/21||Annual rate change|
Which is the highest band for council tax?
What are council tax bands?
- Band A – up to £40,000.
- Band B – £40,001 to £52,000.
- Band C – £52,001 to £68,000.
- Band D – £68,001 to £88,000.
- Band E – £88,001 to £120,000.
- Band F – £120,001 to £160,000.
- Band G – £160,001 to £320,000.
- Band H – more than £320,000.
Which London borough has the highest council tax?
But a number of other London councils are considered “high tax ”, including Lambeth, Hillingdon, Greenwich, Islington, Ealing, Barnet, Hounslow, Barking & Dagenham, Camden, Brent and Lewisham.