- 1 Is Sutton on Sea a nice place to live?
- 2 How far is Sutton on Sea to Skegness?
- 3 What shops are in Sutton on Sea?
- 4 How far is it from Mablethorpe to Sutton on Sea?
- 5 Can dogs go on Sutton on Sea beach?
- 6 Are the toilets open in Sutton on Sea?
- 7 Is mablethorpe a safe place to live?
- 8 How long is Mablethorpe beach?
Is Sutton on Sea a nice place to live?
Sutton on Sea is the ideal destination for families and couples looking to explore the East Coast and Lincolnshire Wolds away from the bright lights and attractions of the nearby resorts. The village has a good range of independent shops and is a popular place to retire to after a busy life.
How far is Sutton on Sea to Skegness?
The distance between Sutton -on- Sea and Skegness is 12 miles.
What shops are in Sutton on Sea?
- Sutton on Sea. Squire Furnishing.
- Bennetts Butchers. We are a high class family butchers, based in the sunny seaside town of Sutton-on-Sea on the east coast of Lincolnshire.
- Sutton-on-Sea. Excelsior Interiors & Crafts.
- Huttoft. Farmer Brown’s Ice Cream.
- Knicks Knacks Antiques.
- Lammimans Newsagents.
- Sutton on Sea.
How far is it from Mablethorpe to Sutton on Sea?
The distance between Sutton-on-Sea and Mablethorpe is 2 miles. How do I travel from Sutton-on-Sea to Mablethorpe without a car?
Can dogs go on Sutton on Sea beach?
Sutton on Sea Like with Skegness, dogs are allowed on the section of beach which is away from the main centre and attractions. Dogs are welcome on the beach in Sutton on Sea from the Promenade to The Pullover, in the Furlong Road area.
Are the toilets open in Sutton on Sea?
ALL CAR PARKS, PUBLIC TOILETS, CARAVAN SITES, CAFES, RESTAURANTS ETC AND THE MAJORITY OF SHOPS ARE STILL CLOSED.
Is mablethorpe a safe place to live?
Councillor Palmer, who is a former Lincolnshire county councillor, said: “Yes it is a safe place to live. We want to offer reassurance that Mablethorpe is safer than a lot of areas and you cannot guard against something like that happening. Mablethorpe doesn’t have a murder reputation and this could happen anywhere.
How long is Mablethorpe beach?
Wonderful soft golden sand stretches for miles in both directions on our beautiful, Blue Flag Award winning beach. Stay around the town centre for the fairground, cafes, fish and chips, crazy golf, donkey rides and everything you’d expect in a traditional seaside holiday resort.