- 1 How do I get to Ealing Broadway?
- 2 Which Tube line is Ealing Broadway on?
- 3 Does central line go to Ealing Broadway?
- 4 What bus goes to Ealing Broadway?
- 5 What zone is Ealing Common?
- 6 What zone is Ealing in?
- 7 Is Ealing a posh area?
- 8 Is Ealing Broadway safe?
- 9 How far is Ealing from central London?
- 10 Is central line 24 hours today?
- 11 How fast is the central line?
- 12 What Colour is central line?
How do I get to Ealing Broadway?
The nearest stations to Ealing Broadway are:
- Ealing Broadway Station (F) is 38 meters away, 1 min walk.
- Ealing Broadway Station / Haven Green (A) is 82 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Haven Green / Ealing Broadway Station (D) is 114 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Ealing Broadway Station (H) is 170 meters away, 3 min walk.
Which Tube line is Ealing Broadway on?
Ealing Broadway Underground is a London underground station serviced by the Central and District lines.
Does central line go to Ealing Broadway?
The Central line is a London Underground line that runs through central London, from Epping, Essex, in the north-east to Ealing Broadway and West Ruislip in the west.
What bus goes to Ealing Broadway?
|BUS ROUTES:||65 – 112 – 207 – 226 – 297 – 427 – 483 – 607 – E1 – E2 – E7 – E8 – E9 – E10 – E11 – N7 – N11 – N65 – N83 – N207|
|UNDERGROUND:||Central Line – District Line|
|RAIL SERVICES:||Great Western Railway – TFL Rail|
What zone is Ealing Common?
Ealing Common tube station
|Local authority||London Borough of Ealing|
|Managed by||London Underground|
|Number of platforms||2|
What zone is Ealing in?
Ealing Broadway station
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
Is Ealing a posh area?
Property Investment in Ealing Ealing includes some expensive streets as well as some good value areas. This is one of Ealing’s most upmarket residential areas and very popular with families thanks to good schools, the large Pitshanger Park, leafy streets and many large houses with gardens.
Is Ealing Broadway safe?
Safety and Crime Overall, Ealing is considered one of West London’s safer boroughs, with 95% of residents stating that they feel happy and secure living in the area.
How far is Ealing from central London?
The distance between Ealing and London is 9 miles.
Is central line 24 hours today?
Five Tube lines run a 24 – hour service on Fridays and Saturdays: Victoria, Central, Jubilee, Northern and Piccadilly lines. The London Overground operates 24 hours on Fridays and Saturdays between New Cross Gate and Highbury & Islington (not including Whitechapel). Standard off-peak fares apply on the Night Tube.
How fast is the central line?
Central line speed is 100 kph in many open sections, although 92 stock has been restricted to 85 kph since the Chancery Lane derailment. The maximum line speed in the tunnel sections is 65 kph for most maybe even all.
What Colour is central line?
|Line||TfL colour name||Shown as|
|Bakerloo||Corporate Brown Pantone 470||brown 1934–present|
|Central||Corporate Red Pantone 485||red 1934–present|
|Circle||Corporate Yellow Pantone 116||yellow 1987–present|