- 1 Is Hackney Wick safe?
- 2 What does Hackney Wick mean?
- 3 Where you must eat in London?
- 4 What restaurants are in Stratford?
- 5 Is Hackney a ghetto?
- 6 Is Hackney a dangerous area?
- 7 What is the roughest part of London?
- 8 What is Hackney famous for?
- 9 What is the most dangerous part of London?
- 10 Where do the rich eat in London?
- 11 What is London famous food?
- 12 What is the most expensive restaurant in London?
- 13 What time do shops shut at Westfield Stratford?
- 14 What restaurants are in Canary Wharf?
- 15 What is there to do in Westfield Stratford?
Is Hackney Wick safe?
Hackney Wick has a high violent crime rate and an above average property crime rate for London.
What does Hackney Wick mean?
Hackney Wick, Hackney /Tower Hamlets A ‘ wick ‘ often signified an outlying dairy farm and the ‘ferm of Wyk’ was recorded in the 13th century. After a period of stagnation, several sites in Hackney Wick have recently been undergoing regeneration and the proximity of the Olympic Park has enhanced the locality’s appeal.
Where you must eat in London?
20 Places In London You Must Eat in 2020
- Pophams, London Fields.
- Sambal Shiok, Holloway.
- Crème, Soho.
- The Barge House, Haggerston.
- Mamasons, Chinatown & Kentish Town.
- Hawksmoor (for breakfast), Guildhall.
- Arcade Food Theatre, Tottenham Court Road (TEMP CLOSED)
- Brunswick East, Dalston Kingsland.
What restaurants are in Stratford?
- Kings Arms. 4.6. Exceptional(11)
- Neighbourhood. 4.2. Awesome(17)
- Allegra. 4.6. Exceptional(217)
- Kitchen E20. 4.0. Excellent(210)
- Tapas Revolution – Stratford. 3.8. Excellent(3)
- Enrique Tomas Westfield. 3.0. Good(1)
- Caffe Concerto Stratford The Street. 3.8.
- Afternoon Tea at Caffe Concerto Stratford The Street. 3.5.
Is Hackney a ghetto?
The London Borough of Hackney is an area of Inner London which spans parts of East London and North London. However, with a total of 33,381 crimes taking place in the area, Hackney is also London’s tenth most dangerous borough.
Is Hackney a dangerous area?
Compared with other areas in London, Hackney has an above-average crime rate, though it’s certainly not one of the worst affected areas. With a total of 4,198 crimes already reported this year, Hackney ranks 10th out of 33, just behind Brent and Tower Hamlets.
What is the roughest part of London?
Most Dangerous Areas In London
- Westminster – Crime rate of 321.4 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Camden – Crime rate of 154.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Kensington and Chelsea – Crime rate 153.9 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Hammersmith and Fulham – Crime rate 129.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
What is Hackney famous for?
Home to young creative types, it’s an area with strong community ties and is known for its great food and unmatched nightlife. Encompassing nightlife hotspots such as Dalston, edgy enclaves like Hackney Wick and village neighbourhoods like Stoke Newington, Hackney has become one of London’s most desirable boroughs.
What is the most dangerous part of London?
Crime numbers in each borough: When the population of a borough is considered the borough with the highest rate of crime per person remains Westminster with 192.8 crimes for every 1,000 people, second highest is Kensington and Chelsea ((112.7 per 1,000 people) and third Camden (117 per 1,000 people).
Where do the rich eat in London?
Celebrity favourite restaurants in London
- Isabel, Mayfair.
- Texture, Marylebone.
- 34 Mayfair, Grosvenor Square.
- The Swan, Shakespeare’s Globe.
- Scott’s Restaurant, Mayfair.
- Mark’s Club, Mayfair.
- Chiltern Firehouse, Marylebone.
- Chucs, Notting Hill.
What is London famous food?
Widely regarded as one of the most diverse cities in the world, London’s culinary scene offers an eclectic mixture of classic British and modern, multicultural cuisine
- English Breakfast.
- Fish & Chips.
- Sunday Roast.
- Chicken Tikka Masala.
- Roast Duck.
- Afternoon Tea.
- Gin & Tonic.
What is the most expensive restaurant in London?
Most Expensive Restaurants in London
- Restaurant Gordon Ramsay, London – Around $240 per person.
- Marcus Wareing at The Berkeley, London – Around $335 per person.
- Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester, London – Around $350 per person.
- Hélène Darroze at the Connaught, London – Around $375 per person.
- The Araki, London – Around $400 per person.
What time do shops shut at Westfield Stratford?
The locations have decided slightly different opening times, however, as the White City centre will open from 10am to 10pm, and its Stratford counterpart from 10am to 9pm. On Sundays, the White City branch will open from 12pm to 6pm, and the Stratford branch from 9am to 9pm on Saturday and 12pm to 6pm on Sunday.
What restaurants are in Canary Wharf?
- Bokan 37 Restaurant. (226) European.
- Plateau. (41) French.
- Cinnamon Restaurant and TwoRuba Bar Canary Wharf. (48) International, Afternoon Tea.
- Roka – Canary Wharf. (139) Japanese.
- Manhattan Grill and Bar. (171) Steaks & Grills, Afternoon Tea.
- Rocket. (2) British.
- Plateau Bar & Grill. (69)
- Boisdale of Canary Wharf. (87)
What is there to do in Westfield Stratford?
18 Things to do in Stratford
- Discover Children’s Story Centre Let Your Children’s’ Imaginations Roam at Discover Children’s Story Centre.
- Stratford Centre Head to the Stratford Centre for Your Retail Therapy.
- Lee and Stort Boat Tours Take a boat tour through the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.