- 1 What constituency is Tower Hamlets?
- 2 Who is the MP for Bethnal Green and Bow?
- 3 Why is Tower Hamlets so poor?
- 4 What constituency is Wandsworth?
- 5 What constituency is Hackney?
- 6 Who is the MP for Ladywood Birmingham?
- 7 Is Tower Hamlets a safe area?
- 8 Is Poplar a safe place to live?
- 9 What are the bad parts of London?
- 10 Who is MP for Wandsworth?
- 11 What comes under Wandsworth borough?
- 12 What constituency is balham in?
What constituency is Tower Hamlets?
Constituencies and boroughs
|Constituency name||Mainly in the borough of|
|Old Bexley and Sidcup||Bexley|
|Poplar and Limehouse||Tower Hamlets|
Who is the MP for Bethnal Green and Bow?
The Borough has two Members of Parliament (MPs) each representing a constituency. They are Apsana Begum MP (Labour, Poplar & Limehouse Constituency) Rushanara Ali (Labour, Bethnal Green & Bow Constituency).
Why is Tower Hamlets so poor?
Today, Tower Hamlets is one of the most unequal places to live in the UK. Many of the things that may contribute to making a family poor such as health issues, discrimination, or a lack of skills, are also likely to make someone less successful in a competitive job market.
What constituency is Wandsworth?
Wandsworth Central was a parliamentary constituency in the Wandsworth district of South London. Wandsworth Central (UK Parliament constituency)
|Number of members||One|
|Replaced by||Tooting and Battersea South|
What constituency is Hackney?
Hackney North and Stoke Newington (UK Parliament constituency)
|Hackney North and Stoke Newington|
|Electorate||74,780 (December 2010)|
Who is the MP for Ladywood Birmingham?
Birmingham Ladywood is a constituency of part of the city of Birmingham, represented in the House of Commons since 2010 by Shabana Mahmood of the Labour Party.
Is Tower Hamlets a safe area?
Tower Hamlets is an East London borough which was created when the former boroughs of Stepney, Poplar and Bethnal Green were merged in 1965. Last year, 34,785 crimes were committed in Tower Hamlets, making it the eighth most dangerous borough in London – with a crime rate per 1,000 of 110.
Is Poplar a safe place to live?
I’ve lived in Poplar for 12 years, in what is probably the dodgiest looking part. It’s safe. There are very few vaguely dangerous areas of London left. Poplar is quite multicultural but it’s safe.
What are the bad parts of London?
Most Dangerous Areas In London
- Westminster – Crime rate 321.4 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Camden – Crime rate 154.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Kensington and Chelsea – Crime rate 153.9 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Hammersmith and Fulham – Crime rate 129.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
Who is MP for Wandsworth?
Leonie Cooper is the Greater London Assembly member for the Wandsworth and Merton constituency.
What comes under Wandsworth borough?
The London Borough of Wandsworth is the largest inner London borough with a population of just under 300,000. Covering parts of the SW4, SW8, SW12, SW15, SW16, SW17 and SW19 postcodes and all of SW11 and SW18there are five main town centres in Wandsworth.
What constituency is balham in?
Balham and Tooting was a constituency in South London, which returned one Member of Parliament to the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. Balham and Tooting (UK Parliament constituency)
|Balham and Tooting|
|Number of members||one|
|Replaced by||Clapham and Wandsworth Central|